DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
no thanks, enough grandmas already! i thought about going back to IWantMoreGrace because odette having more scenes than her is an injustice that can never be forgiven or SexWithSarah (it's not happening anyway) or Jadesomethingsomething because she's the only one of the tech update girls that i actually like, i just wish she wouldn't have such huge airbags
How about "ExperimentingWithEve"?

Reactions: McSlut

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
no thanks, enough grandmas already! i thought about going back to IWantMoreGrace because odette having more scenes than her is an injustice that can never be forgiven or SexWithSarah (it's not happening anyway) or Jadesomethingsomething because she's the only one of the tech update girls that i actually like, i just wish she wouldn't have such huge airbags
What about Becca or Maria?

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
What about Becca or Maria?
becca is top tier but i don't know, she already has a lot of fanboys around here. maria is also good but i feel she has enough scenes already, i mean you literally impregnate her while her husband is watching. how do you top that? MatingPressMaria would be a funny name though not gonna lie

with that said no matter which girl i'll put in my name that's not gonna speed up development for any of them so let's get back to topic

Reactions: Omniel

fittizzio

Sep 19, 2017
Looking at past stream this are probables scenes in the upgoming batch(s?) on DC photoshop "file>open recent" sniped on Picardo (forgot to take exact timestamp thou, too much lazyness to search for them now).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
becca is top tier but i don't know, she already has a lot of fanboys around here. maria is also good but i feel she has enough scenes already, i mean you literally impregnate her while her husband is watching. how do you top that? MatingPressMaria would be a funny name though not gonna lie
For me, one or two more scenes of them would be satisfactory and I think they deserve scenes more than the Odette at this point.
Yeah, that would be really funny... :ROFLMAO:

with that said no matter which girl i'll put in my name that's not gonna speed up development for any of them so let's get back to topic
That's true... now the girls which will be getting scenes in updates are chosen by DC and devs, so this totally depends on them. The only thing we can do is just wish and be hopeful.

DrumpfDrumpf

May 20, 2018
Sorry, it's been a few months since I read this thread. Are the sex scenes with Ronda and the other two girls in the game now? Thank you.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
if he's bored on stream does that mean he's already done with the rhonda update art?
I don't think DC is bored, he's just doing the backgrounds for the new locations, which isn't really the most popular content to stream. But given that there are so many locations left, I don't think we'll get more Ronda content anytime soon on stream.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Huh pretty much just a month apart from the last build update assuming it's out this week. Hope this means we get scene updates every month or so whilst we wait since DC is pretty much done with the background art from what I can tell and as an artist myself I imagine sitting there doing nothing can get pretty boring fast.
I get why people are pissed at waiting for the Tech Update to come out but for me personally I am also glad for it since we get a bunch of scenes we wouldn't of otherwise(more Eve, Grace, Goth Tits and Maria is always welcomed for me). I will admit though that majority of the last builds new scenes were kinda lame and each scene build has some boring ones with them.
Lol, just because he posted Soon™ doesn't mean anything, especially not "we getting new scenes within the week" merely a month after last update .....

Jun 23, 2020
Lol, just because he posted Soon™ doesn't mean anything, especially not "we getting new scenes within the week" merely a month after last update .....
Eh true enough. Renpy games tends to be a gamble when it comes to release dates but I'll remain a bit more optimistic until(Gods forbid) DC starts to pull Winds of Winter tier delays

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Looking at past stream this are probables scenes in the upgoming batch(s?) on DC photoshop "file>open recent" sniped on Picardo (forgot to take exact timestamp thou, too much lazyness to search for them now).

Wish you are right.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Still quoting yourself daily I see
That was #500. I'm no longer a lazy member. I'm active. Radioactive.

Maybe one day people will read OP first.
Maybe one day people will skim through the last 20-40 posts second.
Maybe one day people will use the search box third.

Until that day, I have my big FAQ sack readied to explode in their faces.

Reactions: Stil996

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
No. Look three posts above yours - #5 for the link to the wiki to learn more about scenes available for each character and #10 which lets you know when that might occur.

Reactions: negisensei1

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Has anyone managed to get Judith's pants off?

thanks \o
No. Look three posts above yours - #5 for the link to the wiki to learn more about scenes available for each character and #10 which lets you know when that might occur.
If you mean getting her butt-naked and doing more stuff in the toilet booth, then no. If you mean the 1st scene in-game when you get caught by Annie in the locker room and Judith has panties on, they changed the scene years ago from naked to panties.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes