Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I have reinstalled the game and only put the Spanish translation, I played 2 minutes and saved the game and when I left and reloaded it, it was in English again

I ask for discord, thanks also
So you aren't using the i-patch, either? Just the base game and the translation?

Not really, I'm still wondering how you can type/quote the same thing daily without wanting to murder puppies every time
I eat to cope.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Yes the base game and the translation only
Did you delete the Summertime Saga folder of saves in your %appdata%/RenPy folder when you deleted and before you reinstalled? If you have old saves that were run under mods/patches - those may cause issues.

Because if it is purely the game and the translation, it shouldn't reset the translation like that. The i-patch causes issues with translations similar to what you are stating. (as well as using saves from previous versions if you had used certain mods/patches during them)

If you're wanting to give another option a try - you could go over to srksrk 68's Naughty Tribute Mod. It has ways of using online translation that may stick with you.

But again, you would want to delete the game folder, delete the %appdata%/RenPy Summertime Saga save folder and then reinstall things.

badhoodie

Jan 1, 2022
Did you delete the Summertime Saga folder of saves in your %appdata%/RenPy folder when you deleted and before you reinstalled? If you have old saves that were run under mods/patches - those may cause issues.

Because if it is purely the game and the translation, it shouldn't reset the translation like that. The i-patch causes issues with translations similar to what you are stating. (as well as using saves from previous versions if you had used certain mods/patches during them)

If you're wanting to give another option a try - you could go over to srksrk 68's Naughty Tribute Mod. It has ways of using online translation that may stick with you.

But again, you would want to delete the game folder, delete the %appdata%/RenPy Summertime Saga save folder and then reinstall things.
Yes, i deleted Summertime Saga folder in appdata, I will wait if someone answers me by discord or I will wait for some update of the translation or just I will only play it in English

Thanks bro

Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Would anyone pls be so kind and post the contents of the patreon post?
A quick search in this thread for the headline of that post gives you the post that was three days ago (that Omnikuken was nice of enough to quote for you). You could have scrolled back 3 pages back (the day the post was put on patreon) to find it immediately.
Bruh?

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Is there anyway to download previous versions of the game?
There is a link to version 0.18.6, I think it makes no sense to download earlier ones:

P.S. Here inc. patch for this version:

Last edited:

watermellon69

Jul 26, 2017
Looking at past stream this are probables scenes in the upgoming batch(s?) on DC photoshop "file>open recent" sniped on Picardo (forgot to take exact timestamp thou, too much lazyness to search for them now).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
More Odette? Is she a really popular character?
If this is true she's gonna have as many fully animated scenes as Eve and Grace combined.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I have reinstalled the game and only put the Spanish translation, I played 2 minutes and saved the game and when I left and reloaded it, it was in English again

I ask for discord, thanks also
When you start the game with translation installed, it should always tell you so at startup, giving you the choice to Activate/Deactivate translation. Are you getting this screen, and are you sure to click the Activate button?

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
More Odette? Is she a really popular character?
If this is true she's gonna have as many fully animated scenes as Eve and Grace combined.
That seems fair to me, Odette is a sexually free character it feels like the volume of her content should be proportional to her libedo. Plus she has big boobs and you know they have to be fun to animate.

Reactions: Ranma

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
When you start the game with translation installed, it should always tell you so at startup, giving you the choice to Activate/Deactivate translation. Are you getting this screen, and are you sure to click the Activate button?
Me think you didn't quote the right duder
That seems fair to me, Odette is a sexually free character it feels like the volume of her content should be proportional to her libedo. Plus she has big boobs and you know they have to be fun to animate.
Nothing to do with her character/sexuality. Everything after batch #1 is what DC and co want to include. He wants more Odette, he'll do more Odette. And DC doesn't do the animations

Reactions: watermellon69

loww1223

Jan 21, 2022
Do anyone know why i can't use my map anymore? The map is in black colour all the time. It happens after a event of Roxxy...

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes