srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
That seems fair to me, Odette is a sexually free character it feels like the volume of her content should be proportional to her libedo. Plus she has big boobs and you know they have to be fun to animate.
I can imagine bigger things that are less fun to animate...

badhoodie

Jan 1, 2022
When you start the game with translation installed, it should always tell you so at startup, giving you the choice to Activate/Deactivate translation. Are you getting this screen, and are you sure to click the Activate button?

I have already solved the problem
thank you anyway

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
boys sorry everyone but I'm going crazy; I have done the whole game not so how many times both with the codes and without but I can not do the mission of the teacher of ... can someone dare me a help to have at least A +?
I only miss her :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
boys sorry everyone but I'm going crazy; I have done the whole game not so how many times both with the codes and without but I can not do the mission of the teacher of ... can someone dare me a help to have at least A +?
There are teachers and a coach. Which one???

• Haha
Reactions: Johnny90H30

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The best thread for you

Reactions: Domenico85

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
Looking at past stream this are probables scenes in the upgoming batch(s?) on DC photoshop "file>open recent" sniped on Picardo (forgot to take exact timestamp thou, too much lazyness to search for them now).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Finally starting to get some titjobs. Hoping for at least 1 per update we have years of big titty characters to catch up on

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Guess you didn't play the game enough to figure out there's nothing with the coach, that the list does nothing and Engrish isn't the best way to talk to people on a forum thread seeking help with precise info

• Red Heart

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
is it true that they changed the jenny shower dialogue because it was a bit forcefull?
Not really. Ultimately they simply moved these scenes closer to the end of her story, so they wouldn't make sense anymore the way they were before. The same is true for the scenes in her bed at night.

DC did indeed mention that he didn't like the way they were before that much and I can kinda understand that. Before it was changed MC had to walk into the shower and crawl into her bad randomly without any apparant reason to advance her story. It was just pretty bad writing.

Reactions: EL_LECHERO

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
The icon turn into gray, and messed with all of my saves...
Possible 100% you problem/reasons : mixing mods, saving randomly during dialogues, loading janky 6 builds ago saves into 0.20.13 ...... Whatever it is, it's on you. The game runs/saves/plays normally for every1 else

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
Guess you didn't play the game enough to figure out there's nothing with the coach, that the list does nothing and Engrish isn't the best way to talk to people on a forum thread seeking help with precise info
I've played it enough and many times but in the end in the list I have in my locker I always have the coach with E- and no like the other A + that's all but thanks anyway ...

thehexcomplex

Feb 1, 2019
The news about another minor update (what I assume is going to be 20.14) is frustrating. Personally, I don't care, because I'm not going to download it. It further perpetuates this narrative that DC is doing nothing and just slowly dripping out new animations that do nothing to progress the story.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I've played it enough and many times but in the end in the list I have in my locker I always have the coach with E- and no like the other A + that's all but thanks anyway ...
And her not having anything in the jar nor anything else outside the 2 lines of dialogue on the 1st day of school didn't hint anything to you ? Anythingception aside, figuring basic stuff on your own is supposed to be dealt with in grade school
The news about another minor update (what I assume is going to be 20.14) is frustrating. Personally, I don't care, because I'm not going to download it. It further perpetuates this narrative that DC is doing nothing and just slowly dripping out new animations that do nothing to progress the story.
Milker in disguise ? Cries about new lewd batch, doesn't care about the game and then comes out with "DC blows cause he has to wait on 4 dudes doing ~500 scenes a few times over and recode the entire game, part time, while he goes out of ideas what to draw for R(o)nda's build" ..... Yep, a milker

• Haha

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes