Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Not true.
And she had at least one scene where she was naked before it was changed/censored/whateveryouprefertocallit in later versions.

There exists those, like me, who do really love Judith.
It just so happens that we're part of a vocal minority among an already small group of people.
If anything, the Summertime Saga content polls done so far are proof of this, but those also prove that there are more of us out there asking for more content for Judith.

And you can also skip the tired "X won't have any content for at least Y years" spiel that you're probably already thinking of writing in response.
I'm well aware of that fact, and unlike most people in here, I'm not bothered by the reality of having to wait for something that ultimately will come free of charge.
Scenes she has :

#1 : Day 1 with Annie in the shower room > "naked" with panties
#2 : Toilet booth/stall > topless at best
#3 : Art class stonedface > tiddly fondle fully clothed

Good on you to find stuff to wank around with this low amount of lewdable art

Minority whining is at least 100% accurate : every1 and their mom cry daily that Debbie has nothing but no1 votes for her in the last ~4 polls (actual polls, not the lewd batch(es)). Either people really like the whinage or people are weirdly too lame to vote for stuff they want. And this place doesn't count

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
Not true.
And she had at least one scene where she was naked before it was changed/censored/whateveryouprefertocallit in later versions.

There exists those, like me, who do really love Judith.
It just so happens that we're part of a vocal minority among an already small group of people.
If anything, the Summertime Saga content polls done so far are proof of this, but those also prove that there are more of us out there asking for more content for Judith.

And you can also skip the tired "X won't have any content for at least Y years" spiel that you're probably already thinking of writing in response.
I'm well aware of that fact, and unlike most people in here, I'm not bothered by the reality of having to wait for something that ultimately will come free of charge.
Man I love Judith too. She's so hot and I love the kind of relationship she's got with MC with the sex stuff they're doing. I hope her story gets expanded on a lot in the future. She's totally being wasted right now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ranma

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Man I love Judith too. She's so hot and I love the kind of relationship she's got with MC with the sex stuff they're doing. I hope her story gets expanded on a lot in the future. She's totally being wasted right now.
Her content annoys me, she clearly has a crush on the MC, this combined with her low self confidence means she should have been the quickest/easiest lay in the game. I get that other characters are more popular and get priority because of that, but she should be sucking us off by now at very least.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Her content annoys me, she clearly has a crush on the MC, this combined with her low self confidence means she should have been the quickest/easiest lay in the game. I get that other characters are more popular and get priority because of that, but she should be sucking us off by now at very least.
Maybe, but she's not winning the popularity polls, so her content updates are being saved for later or even last.

Reactions: DannyhelMont

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Maybe, but she's not winning the popularity polls, so her content updates are being saved for later or even last.
^ This. No1 voted for her for ~3 years. She and Debbie are the best examples : people whine to whine. Both of them have the most crying they get no content, but finish near the bottom of every poll they're in. At least you dudes can rejoice Judith will get her route in ~4 years and 3 builds after the tech update .....

Reactions: DarkDaemonX

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
even the rhonda update still seems so far away, i really wouldn't want to be a judith fan. the waiting must feel unbearable.
then again i'm an oldschool mia fan and i try not think about when we can expect her story to be reworked but sometimes i do and all i feel is pain

1601304119890.jpg

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
even the rhonda update still seems so far away, i really wouldn't want to be a judith fan. the waiting must feel unbearable.
then again i'm an oldschool mia fan and i try not think about when we can expect her story to be reworked but sometimes i do and all i feel is pain

View attachment 1732672
I honestly don't care which character gets updates, I'm happy as long as it's content I enjoy.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I honestly don't care which character gets updates, I'm happy as long as it's content I enjoy.
It's not about being a fan of the character, it's logical progression, Judith is like a low level npc that you face while you are building your stats to deal with the level boss, delaying such an easy target till after the hard targets is just stupid.

....."yeah so I totally banged the head cheerleader, the hot french teacher and the school nurse!"
....." Coool Bro... whos next on the bang train!!"
....."Well next I'm gonna bang that plain chick who can't even get a pity lay"
....."Duuuude...... "

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
It's not about being a fan of the character, it's logical progression, Judith is like a low level npc that you face while you are building your stats to deal with the level boss, delaying such an easy target till after the hard targets is just stupid.

....."yeah so I totally banged the head cheerleader, the hot french teacher and the school nurse!"
....."Duuuude...... "
It's not about logical progression, why would he spent time on a character his paying subscribers don't want content for if there are still other characters left to focus on, which they would rather see, and if the game ever gets completed it won't matter anyways, as you won't have to progress with other girls to continue with Judith.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
what I wonder is how much is tony selling his pizza for if he is able to pay you 900 bucks for delivering 6 pizza
Let's just assume the pizza is for cover and less legal stuff is actually being delivered. A fairly common scheme used in some states. Only a naive MC believes he is actually delivering pizza.

Reactions: affen123

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
what I wonder is how much is tony selling his pizza for if he is able to pay you 900 bucks for delivering 6 pizza
Let's just assume the pizza is for cover and less legal stuff is actually being delivered. A fairly common scheme used in some states. Only a naive MC believes he is actually delivering pizza.
Don't you guys know how much Tina paid Tony to have a hot young pizza boy delivered. frankly you should get a raise, she's probably still paying him for every visit you make.

Reactions: noctarima

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
the pizza delivery thing is obviously just a front, what tony really pays MC for is to cum inside his wife

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
It's not about logical progression, why would he spent time on a character his paying subscribers don't want content for if there are still other characters left to focus on, which they would rather see, and if the game ever gets completed it won't matter anyways, as you won't have to progress with other girls to continue with Judith.
I mean, listening to Patreon subscribers is partially to blame for the delay in the tech update. Summertime Saga isn't really a game so much as it is a dozen visual novels of varying quality that the player is free to bounce between as they please, all crudely stapled together into a single buggy package. Letting the patrons guide development has built up technical debt, and that focus on stories rather than gameplay systems is why the whole thing now needs to be re-coded from scratch.

The dating system should have been implemented much earlier, which would have allowed character updates to flow through it and could have let us get small scenes for the less-popular girls alongside the big updates for the poll-winners. Judith could be the "easy lay" who only needs a few scenes to get to the good stuff while more complex characters like Roxxy or Eve would take longer. I like Judith and I think the little we've got with her so far is pretty hot, but I'm not sure I want to spend an entire update with her and her various family members.

Reactions: Username7 and APoc1

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
It's so that you can buy the beach house for an equivalent of seven pizzas, and still have a nice left meal for the evening ;)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

....."Duuuude...... "
It'd make more sense if you knew how the game is made and how the polls work
I mean, listening to Patreon subscribers is partially to blame for the delay in the tech update. Summertime Saga isn't really a game so much as it is a dozen visual novels of varying quality that the player is free to bounce between as they please, all crudely stapled together into a single buggy package. Letting the patrons guide development has built up technical debt, and that focus on stories rather than gameplay systems is why the whole thing now needs to be re-coded from scratch.

The dating system should have been implemented much earlier, which would have allowed character updates to flow through it and could have let us get small scenes for the less-popular girls alongside the big updates for the poll-winners. Judith could be the "easy lay" who only needs a few scenes to get to the good stuff while more complex characters like Roxxy or Eve would take longer. I like Judith and I think the little we've got with her so far is pretty hot, but I'm not sure I want to spend an entire update with her and her various family members.
DC only listens to Patrons when he polls them for the order of the updates, everything else is dev-based. Saying "X thing should be in-game since 2017" does nothing. He set a path how to dev his game and he follows it, whatever every1 else cries about. You still get updates every ~4 months even if the content is meh and it's not the girl nobody cares about enough to vote for but sure as hell comes around to moan she never gets anything

lewdman24

Dec 22, 2017

....."Duuuude...... "
This. If we had to endure that god awful blowjob scene from Roz, then we should've atleast got a blowie from Judith.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes