PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Mega-extreme-sarcasm-o-meter just assploded. Unless you're serious ....
I meant to type in Rhonda's update after the next one. Unless that has changed now?

Is it tomorrow, already? See #8, 9, & 10 (at least 6 updates away - pre-tech 4, tech, R(h)onda, Annie, Judith, ???)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's kind of funny to have the timeline list I started in #12 used against me. :D

Reactions: Count Morado

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I meant to type in Rhonda's update after the next one. Unless that has changed now?

It's kind of funny to have the timeline list I started in #12 used against me. :D
She's been in the teacher's preg remake since before 0.20 came out 2 years ago

Her last solo poll option was for 0.18 ....

She then finished 2nd (with the other teachers included) in the Judith poll

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021

April Fool's Day is only three days away.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017

Damn, well my bad. The updates started taking so long and I got tired of the endless cycle of bitching about milk I stopped coming around here and lost track. :(

thehexcomplex

Feb 1, 2019
Milker in disguise ? Cries about new lewd batch, doesn't care about the game and then comes out with "DC blows cause he has to wait on 4 dudes doing ~500 scenes a few times over and recode the entire game, part time, while he goes out of ideas what to draw for R(o)nda's build" ..... Yep, a milker
Let me make this clear, I believe in DC and I disagree with all the bitching alleging that he's a scam artist taking money for nothing. I watch the streams and I see all the work he (and the rest of the team) is doing. However, I believe these minor point updates are a mistake that give ammunition for the people that believe nothing is happening. Just put a hold on updates until the tech update is ready.

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
Possible 100% you problem/reasons : mixing mods, saving randomly during dialogues, loading janky 6 builds ago saves into 0.20.13 ...... Whatever it is, it's on you. The game runs/saves/plays normally for every1 else
I'm not using mods, but I know when this happened. I took a quest on Eve path to speak with all teachers about the uniform policy and before finish this, I took the wuest about the french poem and finished in the same day. As whe dont have rollback activated in the game, I cant go back and not start the french poem quest, so now every save that I have with almost 8 hours os gameplay is trashed... Even if its a block from this point, I simply cannot understand why lock every other save files... I doesnt make sense!

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I'm not using mods, but I know when this happened. I took a quest on Eve path to speak with all teachers about the uniform policy and before finish this, I took the wuest about the french poem and finished in the same day. As whe dont have rollback activated in the game, I cant go back and not start the french poem quest, so now every save that I have with almost 8 hours os gameplay is trashed... Even if its a block from this point, I simply cannot understand why lock every other save files... I doesnt make sense!
I took the french peom quest and the uniform one at the same time, with no issues. So what is the bug?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Let me make this clear, I believe in DC and I disagree with all the bitching alleging that he's a scam artist taking money for nothing. I watch the streams and I see all the work he (and the rest of the team) is doing. However, I believe these minor point updates are a mistake that give ammunition for the people that believe nothing is happening. Just put a hold on updates until the tech update is ready.
Double fail then : take time to make minor updates (with lewds so people can do something), dudes cry he's a milker. Take more time to release the complete tech with nothing in-between, dudes cry it took over a year with 0 content. Imagine the dumpster fire of pure failage in here if we didn't get the 3 batches since they started the tech build a year ago
I took the french peom quest and the uniform one at the same time, with no issues. So what is the bug?
Dunno, but it's still 100% on him. And fucking 1 route at random doesn't corrupt 10+ other saves. This dude tried some wonky stuff he's not telling us and it'll remain like that cause no1 can/will help him if he stacked 3 builds on top of each other and/or some more insanely weird jank

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Do anyone know why i can't use my map anymore? The map is in black colour all the time. It happens after a event of Roxxy...
Same here...
The icon turn into gray, and messed with all of my saves...
No, it's NOT the same. I can see some slight differences between those two problems...

What do the hints on MC's phone tell you? Did you check the ?

If nothing helps, attach your save file here.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
No, it's NOT the same. I can see some slight differences between those two problems...

The patience of a saint.

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018

I've reloaded a old save before this happened (trailer park + pig) and played until finished this quest and the map still is gray.
I'm attaching a save here.

PS: These in the print are my current tasks... none of them is in the school to keep the map frozen.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Me waiting for complete meltdown when srk comes back and tells our dude to format his PC
I've reloaded a old save before this happened (trailer park + pig) and played until finished this quest and the map still is gray.

PS: These in the print are my current tasks... none of them is in the school to keep the map frozen.
At least 3 of those are in the school, so yeah, 10000000% your fault for everything weird happening

• Haha

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

OK you managed to get your save corrupted. This may happen if you save in places other than MC's bedroom or the main town map, as is the official recommendation for the game.

You can try if the repaired save I attached here helps. You might consider using my mod, which provides functionality to repair such saves. Remember to save only in the recommended places, though. Save often so that you have fallbacks in place.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Me waiting for complete meltdown when srk comes back and tells our dude to format his PC
Worse. I told him to install my mod.
At least 3 of those are in the school, so yeah, 10000000% your fault for everything weird happening
I would not say that. The game definitely has some weaknesses regarding the save system. Fortunately, there are solutions (see above).

• Haha

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Worse. I told him to install my mod.

I would not say that. The game definitely has some weaknesses regarding the save system. Fortunately, there are solutions (see above).
Saving in 2 spots got old in 2018, our dude still doesn't know about it. My point still stands

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
You mean the 1.5 scene she has and isn't even naked ? Only you my dude
Not true.
And she had at least one scene where she was naked before it was changed/censored/whateveryouprefertocallit in later versions.

There exists those, like me, who do really love Judith.
It just so happens that we're part of a vocal minority among an already small group of people.
If anything, the Summertime Saga content polls done so far are proof of this, but those also prove that there are more of us out there asking for more content for Judith.

And you can also skip the tired "X won't have any content for at least Y years" spiel that you're probably already thinking of writing in response.
I'm well aware of that fact, and unlike most people in here, I'm not bothered by the reality of having to wait for something that ultimately will come free of charge.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes