a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone having issues with the new version and not being able to clean the garden for your aunt? Thanks in advance for any help!
Yes there is a minor bug just leave for a day and it should clear up.

i cant deliver the pizza can u help me ;x ?
You must have the bike and when MC head hit the corner of the main part of the house you click on the pizza the house wants.
The cape cod style house MC head needs to touch the first set of windows.
Houses with a garage you must hit the corner of the main part of the house.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
and now i cant unlock fishing dock ;_;
You must do mom's quest and she will send you to get fish and that will unlock it.
You also need to do aunts quest at the same time.
You will also want to do sisters quest to so you can gain dex.

rle68

May 28, 2017
does anyone think this aqua girl thing totally out of place? its done well but it just feels like its the wrong game

orrayt3x

May 23, 2017
Progress for v0.14.5 - Total Tasks: 79 Completed: 31.65% InProgress: 27.85% Remaining: 40.50%

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
I have a question:
how to manually enable "skip unseen" in this renpy game? (no, there is no such option in Prefenences)
Preferably by editing some file (like in enabling console) or a console command. Maybe by coping some files?
I tried console command Preference("skip", "all") and Preference("after choices", "skip"), but nothing changed.

It is tiring to click through the game for the forth time (every now and then the new update disables old saves, so I start again to see what is new)

Solution: (console command) renpy.game.preferences.skip_unseen = True
Solution provided by Go_Go_Gadget

Last edited:

Kjell

Aug 6, 2017
hi great game but i am stuck in the shower the girls wont let me even if i say please?? how doifix this because i cant go around in the school before i shower??

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hi great game but i am stuck in the shower the girls wont let me even if i say please?? how doifix this because i cant go around in the school before i shower??
You need to raise charisma up by going to the park at night and rap with them.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes