a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
what version?
v14.31 and 14.30 both have that bug but in 14.31 just hit the cum button and your safe, do not touch the fast forward or the slower buttons they start the bug.

gats

Aug 30, 2016
so lemme guess , 14.5 will have 1 scene for each character( mom , aunt , sis ) ?
I was hoping that they'd focus on mia's story a little more. Compared to eric's, it was longer, but about just as deep in the content department. Especially with how they tease content for the nun, but there's none there...

I'm glad they're filling out the previous updates more, but it's pretty surprising exactly how much side-content they have in store.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I was hoping that they'd focus on mia's story a little more. Compared to eric's, it was longer, but about just as deep in the content department. Especially with how they tease content for the nun, but there's none there...

I'm glad they're filling out the previous updates more, but it's pretty surprising exactly how much side-content they have in store.
2 things I have thought on and that is either its the Prom or Movie date that will advance Mia story.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
so lemme guess , 14.5 will have 1 scene for each character( mom , aunt , sis ) ?
Likely not as it seems. As far as DC mentioned things on the stream within the last days it will be mostly mom content and after that her story will be more or less finished unless there's interaction with other characters like aunt Diane moving in (which won't be part of this update). So I wouldn't expect much for Sis and even less for Diane.

Some things that were indicated/shown for 14.5 during streams so far:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Here is the last posted update new for 14.5

Hello cookies! All tasks have been set for the next update release (80 tasks) which will focus on completely reworking the home story to improve the flow. We will also add new lewd events and stories as well as new h-scenes. A variety of other improvements will also be made to balance the game!
The progress bar will soon get updated and you will be able to track the next release.
Progress for v0.14.5 - Total Tasks: 79 Completed: 31.65% InProgress: 27.85% Remaining: 40.50%

Add the poll and DarkCookie wants all feedback from us to.

Poll results:
We've known for a long time that the home content was popular among our fan base and that it still needs improvement. It seems to be an obvious choice for us right now and we will be going forward with that content in the next update!

-------------------------------------------------------

What exactly is being done for 14.5:

• Home gameplay flow being re-coded using a new method that is less bug-prone and more flexible.
  • New story content, cut-scenes, events and h-scenes.
  • Improved home ending with better closure.
  • New content surrounding Somrak and quests connected to him (panties).
  • Somrak quest line with panties reworked
  • Improved gameplay mechanics
-------------------------------------------------------

A few thoughts on the other choices:

All other aspects of the game that were polled are not going to be forgotten. The dating system and our last two character stories (erik and mia) will soon get their turn and be worked on. The Teacher's update (0.15) will remain in line after 14.5 so any further balance update will be around 15.5!

--------------------------------------------------------

Share your thoughts:

Please send us your thoughts on what parts of the game you think needs improving (especially the home content/story/h-scenes coming up). I read and consider all of the comments posted about Summertime Saga from our fans. Join us on Discord to discuss!

Reactions: JR81 and aeonium

bistyle

May 22, 2017
Likely not as it seems. As far as DC mentioned things on the stream within the last days it will be mostly mom content and after that her story will be more or less finished unless there's interaction with other characters like aunt Diane moving in (which won't be part of this update). So I wouldn't expect much for Sis and even less for Diane.

Some things that were indicated/shown for 14.5 during streams so far:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
its would be good , if 14.5 update have 4 or 5 scenes

Reactions: aeonium

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
More than new H. scene I want a system of backward save compatibility.
DC talked about this aswell and said that it likely won't happen anytime soon, as long as the updates are changing so many things at once.
He's consindering providing kind of a savegame or 2nd cheatmode to play a completed game though.

Reactions: SengalBoi
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes