popober

Jun 9, 2017
What's new with the 14.3x update? Any faptastic scenes or the usual borderline bland bag?

And since old saves won't work, do you have to progress the main story a lot to get to the Halloween content? Or is it accessible immediately? I'd rather get to checking it out than try and click through this again with an injured index finger.

P.S. I really believe that the whole "restarting-with-every-update" thing would be almost a nonissue if there was an option to skip unseen text. I mean, seriously.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What's new with the 14.3x update? Any faptastic scenes or the usual borderline bland bag?

And since old saves won't work, do you have to progress the main story a lot to get to the Halloween content? Or is it accessible immediately? I'd rather get to checking it out than try and click through this again with an injured index finger.

P.S. I really believe that the whole "restarting-with-every-update" thing would be almost a nonissue if there was an option to skip unseen text. I mean, seriously.
2 new women to fuck and a great quest to get there.

Will these 4 walkthroughs will get you to the end faster.
Play using my 12.7 walkthrough then you can play both Erik's and Mia's then play the Cpt. Terry's.

Make sure you get Erik a GF because the sex ed part is bugged this way you get Erik's mom all to your self.

Leynex

May 9, 2017
Got the MOM/Shower Glitch and non earlier savegame, could anyone post a savegame short before the scene? I had full Stats..... Damn

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Make sure you get Erik a GF because the sex ed part is bugged this way you get Erik's mom all to your self.
Everything went all right to me. No idea why some people say that something's not working at the hospital.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Everything went all right to me. No idea why some people say that something's not working at the hospital.
If you do it first then Aqua quest is bugged or it is vice versa on it but it can lead to 1 of the quest not able to finish becasue Roz never returns to the front desk.

Reactions: Ente Supremo

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
If you do it first then Aqua quest is bugged or it is vice versa on it but it can lead to 1 of the quest not able to finish becasue Roz never returns to the front desk.
OK. Now I see. When I did Erik's mom quest I saved and I choosed "girlfriend"'s path, then I followed Aqua's quest. Finally, I loaded my save game and followed the "sex ed" path. So, I didn't encounter any bugs this way.

astharia

Jun 16, 2017
Can't play even with a fresh start. Just gettings errors :s. I deleted the folder and only use the downloaded one but just chaining errors :s

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
So I just started playing this game out of the blue when I press the map icon when i go outside for the first time I get this. Btw I also put in the game folder the mod from Ikaruga. New Bitmap Image.jpg

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So I just started playing this game out of the blue when I press the map icon when i go outside for the first time I get this. Btw I also put in the game folder the mod from Ikaruga. View attachment 36261
The mod could be your problem so take it out and try the game and if it works then the mod is the problem

If not read below.

You should get on the discord and upload that to the help channel and they maybe able to help you.

Scroll down some to the link.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
2 new women to fuck and a great quest to get there.

Will these 4 walkthroughs will get you to the end faster.
Play using my 12.7 walkthrough then you can play both Erik's and Mia's then play the Cpt. Terry's.

Thanks a lot! I've gone and played a bit already before I checked back here, but the walkthroughs still help a lot.

Reactions: a1fox3

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Hey about Aunt Diane, after bringing her the book and recipient after that what else do I need to get her?

-Nvm I answered my own question.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
no it isnt happened to me... ended up deleting game will replay next update
So... V14.31 is still bugged? That's really sad. :teary:
The full version of v14.31 has the mom shower fixed and I have not had any problems with it and I have used it well over 20 times now.
Do not use old save, do not copy and paste over v14.30.
Start up a new game and it is fixed.

Erik's Sex Ed is still broken and you should get him a GF insead.

Last edited:

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
The full version of v14.31 has the mom shower fixed and I have not had any problems with it and I have used it well over 20 times now.
Do not use old save, do not copy and paste over v14.30.
Start up a new game and it is fixed.
I thought the Erik sex-ed event was still bugged in V14.31, or did I misread your post #6841?

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes