a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Must be using v14.31 and it goes in the same folder \SummertimeSaga-0.14.31-pc\game\saves

Reactions: leewung

actiontime01

Oct 6, 2017
I almost unlocked everything but forest still locked because I didnt get to see anna at the park so I can search for her dog like previous versions , is there is something vhanges in this version so I can unlock the forest ?!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I almost unlocked everything but forest still locked because I didnt get to see anna at the park so I can search for her dog like previous versions , is there is something vhanges in this version so I can unlock the forest ?!
No there is nothing changed, go to gym middle of the day and talk to Erik's mom and Anna will show up then talk to Erik's mom at her house next morning and she will ask you to help Anna do yoga at night.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Pick up box of cookies in bedroom.

actiontime01

Oct 6, 2017
No there is nothing changed, go to gym middle of the day and talk to Erik's mom and Anna will show up then talk to Erik's mom at her house next morning and she will ask you to help Anna do yoga at night.
I have done all of that and finished the yoga lesson with anna too but I didnt get to see her at the park searching for her dog so I cant unlock the forest

Pick up box of cookies in bedroom.
I have picked it up since day 1

rucky

Apr 4, 2017
Did you wait till nun came and get you or did you just try to go there.
ty for the guide,i managed to progress but now i can't have sex with helen in her room. it just stucked on harold & angelica options. church scene worked just fine

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
ty for the guide,i managed to progress but now i can't have sex with helen in her room. it just stucked on harold & angelica options. church scene worked just fine
You can only fuck Helen in the church.
You can get Helen at her house in the afternoon after speaking to Harold at the police station. (The scene in which he kisses his partner/assistant)

I rather have Mia virgin pussy and ass than Helen at the church.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ente Supremo

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What happened to the bedroom scene? I remember there's a sex scene with her wearing that corset thing
I don't do MILF so I have no idea on that I am just going on what has been said before.

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
NOW THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT GUYS!!! This is the new shit! Very cool art and animations, a good job to the developer and I raise a glass to you. When this game will be finished I expect it to be one of the most played and with one of the most beautifull story's ever!!! Keep up the good work!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
NOW THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT GUYS!!! This is the new shit! Very cool art and animations, a good job to the developer and I raise a glass to you. When this game will be finished I expect it to be one of the most played and with one of the most beautifull story's ever!!! Keep up the good work!
Nice, just remember dev say it is only about 14% done now.

txyzz

Oct 13, 2017
You can only fuck Helen in the church.

I rather have Mia virgin pussy and ass than Helen at the church.
You can get Helen at her house in the afternoon after speaking to Harold at the police station. (The scene in which he kisses his partner/assistant)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks, I don't do MILF so did not know that.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes