SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
You may have passed by it and its gone now but go check the shelf again and try and highlight every book and see it is changes, its called "Old Book".
When you read the treasure map, did it indicate something to the library in your game?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
When you read the treasure map, did it indicate something to the library in your game?
The map is later in the game you should have gotten the coin then the book then the map and so on.

If the book is not there then you have passed it up and no longer can get it.

Here is both coin and book for you to see. coin and book code.jpg

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
The map is later in the game you should have gotten the coin then the book then the map and so on.

If the book is not there then you have passed it up and no longer can get it.

Here is both coin and book for you to see. View attachment 39222
Oh no, I missed the coin. All I did was following the walkthrough tho. Where did you get the coin?

parachina

Oct 3, 2017
This is mine but you miss a lot of great content by using it.

Mia and Erik's mom are open for sex. Plus Aqua.
whats this "aqua" people are talking about? i havent played since 0.14 was launched, could you please tell me whats new?

boingo

Jul 18, 2017
I hope i am not stepping on anyone's toes but maybe put Helen's sex scene in the OP? By far one of the best scenes in the game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
whats this "aqua" people are talking about? i havent played since 0.14 was launched, could you please tell me whats new?
Aqua is the monster girl you get to have sex with and a another npc to have sex with in the Cpt. Terrys quest.

i cant find where i put the save file i downloaded, help?
(where you put the folder after unpacking it)\SummertimeSaga-0.14.31-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.14.31-pc\game\saves

parachina

Oct 3, 2017
Aqua is the monster girl you get to have sex with and a another npc to have sex with in the Cpt. Terrys quest.

(where you put the folder after unpacking it)\SummertimeSaga-0.14.31-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.14.31-pc\game\saves
thanks but theres no "save", just cache, audio, image, pledge and scripts

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
How do you unlock the forest again, i've forgotten. Need it for the compass quest.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes