NopeNadaNone

Aug 26, 2017
hey guys ive got the new saves for the new versions but cant find them in game i out it in the summertimesaga/game/saves folder but cant find it in game. help please

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hey guys ive got the new saves for the new versions but cant find them in game i out it in the summertimesaga/game/saves folder but cant find it in game. help please
Go in game and make a save then see if it is there.
If it is there find it in the folder and see if it match up to what you downloaded.
Old save game from older version will not work in v14.31

Reactions: Ente Supremo

mattius77

May 16, 2017
After much thought, er, 'thought', and consideration, I have determined that Helen is the superior MILF in SS. And as such, I'm hopeful that her content pack will be expanded. (I'm hopeful everyone's content will be expanded, but you get my point.)

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm sorry if this has already been mentioned, but has a hotfix come out since you posted this? I downloaded the 14.3 version on 11/3/2017.

Thanks!
The was a minor hot fix for just the Aqua scene but the mom shower scene is still bugged, you would be better off downloading the new v14.31 instead. Unless you are not using pc then the hot fix is the same thing.

How do you unlock the clinic to advance further at the Capt quest?
You need to start Erik's quest to get the hospital unlocked.

Speak with roz
She is in the hospital and you have to unlock it first.

Where to find her?
Hospital.

For all above here is all the walkthroughs if you need them.

VinRiddle

Jun 30, 2017
I rather have Mia virgin pussy and ass than Helen at the church.
That's just it with that scene was that a virgin pussy and ass? I felt so disappointed in the way that played out. I really hope that they beef that up with some more content and make it a more gradual seduction then its current here pick a hole and pound it.

Reactions: madarapotato

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
The was a minor hot fix for just the Aqua scene but the mom shower scene is still bugged, you would be better off downloading the new v14.31 instead. Unless you are not using pc then the hot fix is the same thing.

You need to start Erik's quest to get the hospital unlocked.

She is in the hospital and you have to unlock it first.

Hospital.

For all above here is all the walkthroughs if you need them.
Thank youuuuuuu. Can you help me again? I already obtained the treasure map and already read it but I still can't find the old book in the library.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
This is one of the funniest games on it's genre. I just hope all this patreon bullshit doesn't catch up to it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
That's just it with that scene was that a virgin pussy and ass? I felt so disappointed in the way that played out. I really hope that they beef that up with some more content and make it a more gradual seduction then its current here pick a hole and pound it.
We all have to remember that as of right now the game is about 14% complete and I to want to see it go slower with dates and all.
The dating system in not in the game yet and when it gets here all the stories will probably change.

This is one of the funniest games on it's genre. I just hope all this patreon bullshit doesn't catch up to it.
This game is free and will remain free so there is no way that the bullshit can come to it.
Patreon's get it the same time the rest of the world gets it and DarkCookie has a great staff helping with it.

Reactions: Ente Supremo

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
This game is free and will remain free so there is no way that the bullshit can come to it.
Patreon's get it the same time the rest of the world gets it and DarkCookie has a great staff helping with it.
What I meant was about the incest aspect.

I've seen that some devs (TP, MotH) had to pratically rewrite their stories and remove any trace of incest from it.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes