Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
you have to do the yoga quest from your neigbhour.
then you can meet the woman in the park (morning i think)
Well. time to figure out how to do that again, cheers.

Edit: Nvm, after talking to Mrs Johnson at the gym anna shows up at the park.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Aqua is the monster girl you get to have sex with and a another npc to have sex with in the Cpt. Terrys quest.

(where you put the folder after unpacking it)\SummertimeSaga-0.14.31-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.14.31-pc\game\saves
Was there anything with Terri's girl friend I missed?

rle68

May 28, 2017
i still think the aqua girl just doesnt fit this game...it was nicely done but the addition of a magical sea dwelling she whore just doesnt fit

Last edited:

Neo-lithium

Nov 7, 2017
i still think the aqua girl just doesnt fit this game...it was nicely done but the addition of a magical sea dwelling she whore just doesnt fit
I think she will be removed from the update. She was just part of the halloween special
Anybody unlocked this structure already in V14.31? And the Yacht as well..
View attachment 39633
At the moment it hasn’t been implemented yet into the game

DarkSamurai84

Oct 16, 2017
I wonder when you can fuck Roxxy. Considering she's literally the face of the game, you would think that there'd be at least a scene or two with her, or a little more story involving her character.

EDIT: Nevermind. Just realized she comes in the update after next. Seriously?

Reactions: Jade Falcon

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
EDIT: Nevermind. Just realized she comes in the update after next. Seriously?
Yes, she'll get a large chunk of content in 16.0. Though you may be unlucky for DC to squeeze in 15.5 which would delay her update even further.

As for her being the face of the game, it was more or less an accident. SS was never really meant to become a complete game and so DC just drew a random character and only later named her Roxxy and made her an actual ingame character.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I hope i am not stepping on anyone's toes but maybe put Helen's sex scene in the OP? By far one of the best scenes in the game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree. Helen's bedroom scene, daytime bedroom scene w Mom, and 1:1 sex Ed w Mrs Johnson are the best scenes so far.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Progress for v0.14.5 - Total Tasks: 79 Completed: 44.30% InProgress: 30.38% Remaining: 25.32%

orrayt3x

May 23, 2017
Progress for v0.14.5 - Total Tasks: 79 Completed: 44.30% InProgress: 30.38% Remaining: 25.32%

executor84

Nov 14, 2017
That is a known bug and is being worked on and soon a hot fix will be available for download, when I don't know but maybe today.
Shower sex with mom bug
In android version i cannot do anything. if i exit the game, it reloads in the same point in an infinite loop , what can i do?

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Man is so hard to wait the new update! I really like this game. And think to wait until the v0.16 to just bang Roxxy is really hard. At last now i know that in the v0.15 we finally can continue with the teacher! So only wait 2/3 months for both update. Me fear is... that Christmas is almost here. So surely it will make a Christmas update.

For now i just made a folder with this update. Because surelly he remove the halloween theme. And i do not wanna lost it^^ I hope that in the last version we can see all the event in this game. I mean the halloween and other thing without lost it.

Anyway i find some glitch or bug in this version. If i do shower with mom, me game just forgot to remove the sex menu.
And every time i do sex with other girl/woman the mom menu stay open in there. The problem come out only if i do fast sex. If i do it normally no problem.
The other problem is when you have sex too fast, some images doubled, they show a stop one and the other moving.

The only real problem is that every update we need to restart the intere game from the beginning.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes