a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If it's re key from the entry way it's for the attic.
That is wrong, the attic key is the small key the mysterious key goes to the treasure chest key.

Small attic key small key.jpg mysterious key mys key.jpg

Smakxy

May 29, 2017
When you have sex with your mother in the shower for first time. The game bugs and you can't get out of the scene.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
When you have sex with your mother in the shower for first time. The game bugs and you can't get out of the scene.
Its a bug in android but is fixed for PC for v14.31, android needs to wait till v14.5 to come out to have it fixed.

rle68

May 28, 2017
Its a bug in android but is fixed for PC for v14.31, android needs to wait till v14.5 to come out to have it fixed.
it is not just for android and it is NOT fixed in the patch multiple people have said it appears

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
it is not just for android and it is NOT fixed in the patch multiple people have said it appears
I have played v14.31 6 times now and have not seen the shower bug that was in v14.30

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
hey guy , i solved the puzzle in the stone and got a map but i cant find coast ??? any idea where can i find the treasure ???
Look at the bell in the church and notice the moon, it is at 'crescent' the one piece of the puzzle with three lines (kind of a beam of lights) goes in the top left corner.
I have a screen shot, but this forum wants a link, some forums you can upload a pic directly from your hard drive. (That and the fact that I have to re-learn the various options its been awhile since I bothered going on any forum sites, but I like this site so I be sticking around) And yes I read that you solved that puzzle!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

rle68

May 28, 2017
I have played v14.31 6 times now and have not seen the shower bug that was in v14.30
i have had it happen twice...i have experienced the bug with erik 3way and now the mom shower scene new install with patch both times

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i have had it happen twice...i have experienced the bug with erik 3way and now the mom shower scene new install with patch both times
What patch?

v14.31 does not need a patch the patch was for v14.30 only and it only fix the Aqua scene not the shower bug scene.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I didn't use the patch, and this why I didn't. DarkCookie never made or used patches before and patches are known for causing bugs, obviously they are suppose to fix bugs. I downloaded the 0.14.31 version and started all over. I would recommend rotating save game slots, you should always save after before any event, then save again after an event with a blank saved slot. So should a bug appear you can just reload, and avoid that event. This doesn't always work, but you can advance further along in the game. Personally I get pissed off, quit and wait for the next version.

In 0.14.3 before 'fix update'

The bugs that killed me were the in the hospital, the receptionist never left her desk after solving the golden compass mystery, so I couldn't steal the access card get into the (I guess prescription/medicine) room.

One scene with the MC's mom (i think both where in the shower having intercourse) the two option buttons for x-ray, and auto move stayed on the screen through out the remainder of the game. Till I reloaded!

Trying to peep on mom while taking a shower. Set off a chain of errors got a log/bug screen of script failure.

Last edited:

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
there is a aqua Patch if you want to play, 0.14.30 saves that does not fix the shower scene. then there is the full blown update to 0.14.31 which fixed the shower scene for me, but you have to start a new game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
14.31 is considered as the patch and the bug still exists
v14.31 is not a patch it is the full up to date game.
And you must start a new game. You can not use old save games or they will still have the brokenness in them.

rle68

May 28, 2017
v14.31 is not a patch it is the full up to date game.
And you must start a new game. You can not use old save games or they will still have the brokenness in them.
i did start a new game and it still happened

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
"0.14.31 update and Aqua patch!
Nov 3 at 8:46pm
Here are 2 different things you can download depending on if you want to use save files or start from the beginning:

If you don't want to update the game and use save files from 14.3, download this aqua patch and extract the images to your game directory:
================
If you don't mind starting from scratch and want to play a more stable game version with multiple fixes, here's the links for 0.14.31 (PC/MAC/ANDROID):"

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes