Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
At this point it wouldn't shock me if Kevin was the trap.
Lmao that Female to Male? That be pretty good.

I think the moral of the story here is, if people want something badly enough they will pay for it.
Just look at Star Citizen for example, it's had over $163 million dollars from backers, isn't even officially released yet and probably never will be.
Fuckin Scam Citizen Jesus.... -_-

HAHAHAHA. Holy Shit! This is gold!
Hey man I aim to please not only that but I have a issue called I have no chill :/ works for me however xD

VinRiddle

Jun 30, 2017
Hate to break it to you but pretty sure DC trolled you and like marks ya fell for it there isn't gonna be a trap everyone who was "supposedly" the trap has been debunked as drawings have proven them to have tasty tight looking twats that are begging for the MC's baby batter to spray into their fertile wombs and get tha cookin on the MC's bastard children while he keeps movin and shakin to become king shit mayor with every wet willing and able slut slaves to his cock.
While traps aren't my thing I'm betting it's Liu Wang. Her story description is literally, "Liu Wang is the bank teller in the town. She seems to be suffering from problems she doesn't really want to talk about. During a conversation with the MC she also reveals some information that shocks the MC.". I'm betting that shocking information is that Liu Wang has a little wang. Rather punny isn't it lol.

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
Dark Cookie has said multiple times the trap will be a student. don't assume that the students we've seen so far are all the students that will be in the game. ;) also i'm sure you will be able to opt-out of the trap. doubt sex will be forced on us.

$19,700
per month
WTF is wrong with the world?
Dark Cookie is actually working on a game, and his heart is in it. i feel people who work hard on something and believe in it should be rewarded. don't you?

look at the snails pace other adult devs are at. Rubaka/Akabur :WutFace: for example.

nawbra

Jun 16, 2017
$19,700
per month
WTF is wrong with the world?
It's the magic of volume. Ever wonder why movie stars make millions? When you can target a giant group of people even a few bucks per person can add up to enormous sums. Beyond that $19,700 * 12 = $236,400. That's divided a number of ways (more than just Dark Cookie works on the game) and doesn't provide healthcare, a 401k, etc. It's not like DC is going to be having his own private jet anytime soon...

Reactions: aeonium

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
While traps aren't my thing I'm betting it's Liu Wang. Her story description is literally, "Liu Wang is the bank teller in the town. She seems to be suffering from problems she doesn't really want to talk about. During a conversation with the MC she also reveals some information that shocks the MC.". I'm betting that shocking information is that Liu Wang has a little wang. Rather punny isn't it lol.
Ya but she also says she is married and I think has kids if memory serves she is married I know for sure so I don't think it's her as much as that is a good theory I really do think this is a case of DC trolling us as he has done before with misinformation to make people go on goose hunts.

Reactions: perverted one

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Never heard about this, but eh, if they put in a trap there, sure why not. People have different preferences.

I guess there's a certain perverse satisfaction to be taken from taking an effeminate, small-dicked trap with the MC's giant cock.

As for Patreon support - keep in mind that, ultimately, that's not so different from J.K. Rowling or G.R.R Martin making tens of millions for doing literally nothing else than writing shit on paper (and someone printing them, of course). Point is, you can't really justify the income of a creative work based on its production costs. I suppose the difference is that Patreon is a recurring payment, whereas the normal* payment schemes for creative works are one-off payments.

(*Until recently, coughmicrotransactionscough.)

Reactions: Caligula

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Dark Cookie has said multiple times the trap will be a student. don't assume that the students we've seen so far are all the students that will be in the game. ;) also i'm sure you will be able to opt-out of the trap. doubt sex will be forced on us.

Dark Cookie is actually working on a game, and his heart is in it. i feel people who work hard on something and believe in it should be rewarded. don't you?

look at the snails pace other adult devs are at. Rubaka/Akabur :WutFace: for example.
Have you checked the list in the locker, notice Kevin's name on it?

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
So let's hope there will be a trap with at least 3 sex-scenes between him and the MC and tie this to the main-plot about the dead father so that these scenes are not optional. :evilsmile:

(You know that I'm kidding, right?)

Reactions: jcamby
Nov 3, 2017
If you actually 'chat' with Liu, the MC is shocked by what he is told. Liu states the family home is about to get foreclosed and all the family's accounts (except the MC's) are frozen.
So, no hidden secrets there.

Dani_secret

Jul 25, 2017
I'd say that the information mentioned is probably the one involving the bank account of the MC's family and that they're low on money.

Thomas Dall

Jun 29, 2017
Just check the DarkCookie's Patreon page, checked the road map progress.... what does home stories in v0.14.5 entailed?

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes