dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
the bug is still there in 14.31 for the shower with mom thing i think.
Yeah, I just tried it too and it is. It doesn't happen the first time it's available by itself vs an option to "wash mom", but the bug does occur the next time I tried "sex" when it was in a list with all the other options of hj, wash mom, and bj.

rle68

May 28, 2017
Unfortunately i have been saying that.. doesnt seem to happen to everyone but i guess its a certain set of circumstances that causes it

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Are there any traps yet or no?
Hate to break it to you but pretty sure DC trolled you and like marks ya fell for it there isn't gonna be a trap everyone who was "supposedly" the trap has been debunked as drawings have proven them to have tasty tight looking twats that are begging for the MC's baby batter to spray into their fertile wombs and get tha cookin on the MC's bastard children while he keeps movin and shakin to become king shit mayor with every wet willing and able slut slaves to his cock.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Hate to break it to you but pretty sure DC trolled you and like marks ya fell for it there isn't gonna be a trap everyone who was "supposedly" the trap has been debunked as drawings have proven them to have tasty tight looking twats that are begging for the MC's baby batter to spray into their fertile wombs and get tha cookin on the MC's bastard children while he keeps movin and shakin to become king shit mayor with every wet willing and able slut slaves to his cock.
Not very fond of punctuation, eh?

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Unfortunately i have been saying that.. doesnt seem to happen to everyone but i guess its a certain set of circumstances that causes it
I tested it some more this morning, and I have more information. It didn't occur the times I pressed the circular "auto" button on the left side of the screen to begin the fucking; only when I clicked to advance frames manually on that first frame. Once I pressed the auto button, I could speed through the rest of the scene by clicking.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Bullshit. Not bull shit.
It was a retard level comment trying to do grammar nazi horse shit it was unneeded any time people do that is to antagonize someone so ya it was a bull shit comment...

Further more if you wanna piss me off then let us take it deeper here...

People who do that have a below average dick and I hope their children are born fuckin retarded and they drown in a fire... Why the FUCK people seem so insistent on proving their grammar prowess is beyond me and shows their insecurities..

Reactions: TMWSTW

LazyPanda

May 9, 2017
$19,700
per month
WTF is wrong with the world?
Nothing is wrong with the world, if you make something, and then people love it too so they support u and what is come is profit, and if u be more lucky like big companies (I'm not mentioning ea even at all) you can make more money even with a garbage content.

Reactions: hopeless

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
It was a retard level comment trying to do grammar nazi horse shit it was unneeded any time people do that is to antagonize someone so ya it was a bull shit comment...

Further more if you wanna piss me off then let us take it deeper here...

People who do that have a below average dick and I hope their children are born fuckin retarded and they drown in a fire... Why the FUCK people seem so insistent on proving their grammar prowess is beyond me and shows their insecurities..
HAHAHAHA. Holy Shit! This is gold!

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes