Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Could someone tell me what should i do now, beacuse i cant do anything in garden so did something bugged or what? what should i do now?

Reactions: Bastod

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I know i can start doing stuff about breeding in shed or just bang her. But nothing else? some stuff in her bedroom or sth :p ?
Have you bought the stuff she tells you to buy yet?
Or pick up the package she ask you to get?

Reactions: Ente Supremo

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
no i didn't, but when i did it before that event on another save i can't get that event so what should i do?

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
What event are you trying to get?
this one on screen when she lies on bed after drinking secound or third time, i got this event and as i was saying it tells to help in the garden but i cant do it, and if i give her the package and everyting before it i cant get that moment when she drink and im taking her to bed (moment on screen)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I wish for more scenes in the bedroom with the aunt, especially in that sweet lingerie.
Thats's is all there is just that 1 time, we may get more in v.15 but we will have to wait.

this one on screen when she lies on bed after drinking secound or third time, i got this event and as i was saying it tells to help in the garden but i cant do it, and if i give her the package and everyting before it i cant get that moment when she drink and im taking her to bed (moment on screen)
Have you had the mouse scare yet?

Reactions: Ente Supremo

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Then you are done with every thing in the bedroom for now and will have to wait for updates for more.
ok thanks but thats rude to finish event during him [ i mean it says "go help in garden and come back" but cant do anything in garden :( so thats the end ]

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Are there are any women who stream while playing this game?

I checked up on PureRuby87 thinking she might as she's referenced in the game, other than that I can only seem to find this dude in a cap.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes