DarkSamurai84

Oct 16, 2017

The update is coming along well! Here's a few things you should know about the progress and what's coming for the new update:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• It will focus on one of the home characters and include a complete rework of their story flow, with new scenes and events.
  • Once you reach the end of that character story and unlock the h-scenes, you will now have options to do them in various locations, and many of them.
  • New ability to sleep and rest in other bedrooms.
  • Multiple new h-scenes with some of the most frames so far in the SS development. 5, 8 and 12+ frames.
  • The mall has been extended to a 2nd floor and has a new store, which will be part of a quest/event.
  • Reworked and improved telescope interface.
  • Reworked and improved backpack interface.
  • Notification on UI bar when new quests and messages are received.
  • New locations and added front yards to existing ones.
  • A new pet you can find in the town, and perhaps bring it home with you!
  • Multiple visual improvements and fixes
  • Multiple bug fixes (yes, that includes the shower loop)
-DC
I wonder if some of this new content will involve scenes for Eve at the park?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I wonder if some of this new content will involve scenes for Eve at the park?
Very likely not. At least Eve's story hasn't been voted for by his patreons and until now there is no indication that DC would do something for her for other reasons.

Gguga12

Aug 12, 2016

The update is coming along well! Here's a few things you should know about the progress and what's coming for the new update:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• It will focus on one of the home characters and include a complete rework of their story flow, with new scenes and events.
  • Once you reach the end of that character story and unlock the h-scenes, you will now have options to do them in various locations, and many of them.
  • Multiple new h-scenes with some of the most frames so far in the SS development. 5, 8 and 12+ frames.
  • The mall has been extended to a 2nd floor and has a new store, which will be part of a quest/event.
-DC
Hmmm the character story is sis story ?

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Nah, based on what we've seen in streams it's gonna be Mom-focused. I'm hoping we eventually get some more Diane content, we need to do something in that great big bed of hers.
I am down with more of the mom tho she is like a bitch in heat and fucks like a mink so nothing wrong with more of her. :D

Reactions: aeonium and jcamby

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
Sister is kind of a shit. Calls MC a skeevy perv at every turn, and insults him, and teases him.... then jumps at the chance to monetize his dick.
She's not so bad it's an act that defines the stereotypical tsundere in the self denial part
"Don't think i do this because i like you but to make money"
It's now for the dere dere (lovey dovely) side to show up hinted in the "i love you" dialogue option
Man, sister is the most boring character in this game. lol
Lol no it's probably the most interesting character in the lot

Reactions: r00m and JR81

honeyth1ef

Nov 2, 2017
i need help > " Go to your computer and search "Orcette" in eGay. Wait until Tuesday then check your mailbox. There will be box. Go to Erik house and there will be dialogue with Erik's mom. After that go to Erik and give him package. "

my package is not coming on Tuesday what i did wrong or it's bag?

Kahavave

Aug 5, 2017
I'm running into a bug where, after I do everything to get the French Grammar Volume 1 (ask librarian, find the couple, buy the webcam, give the webcam, even actually got the book) but I don't have it in my inventory which means I can't do the homework. I tried re-doing the event chain, but despite triggering the dialogue from the first request ('don't go in the backroom'), I can't re-do it.

Is there a way I can use the console to set the book in my inventory or reset whatever flag monitors the webcam in the library?

i need help > " Go to your computer and search "Orcette" in eGay. Wait until Tuesday then check your mailbox. There will be box. Go to Erik house and there will be dialogue with Erik's mom. After that go to Erik and give him package. "

my package is not coming on Tuesday what i did wrong or it's bag?
You have checked your mailbox, yes? There's no alert. Its just there.

Nov 3, 2017
I'm running into a bug where, after I do everything to get the French Grammar Volume 1 (ask librarian, find the couple, buy the webcam, give the webcam, even actually got the book) but I don't have it in my inventory which means I can't do the homework. I tried re-doing the event chain, but despite triggering the dialogue from the first request ('don't go in the backroom'), I can't re-do it.

Is there a way I can use the console to set the book in my inventory or reset whatever flag monitors the webcam in the library?
You did grab it from the bookshelf, right?

boingo

Jul 18, 2017

-DC
excuse me while I...um...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Just figured out that Picarto has recordings of recent streams. It's looking good.
Do you have to be a subscriber/follower to see the streams? I went to his Picarto page, but all I got were video thumbnails.

EDIT: Neverrmind, I figured it out. I was center-mouse clicking on videos, which is wrong. My bad.

honeyth1ef

Nov 2, 2017

You have checked your mailbox, yes? There's no alert. Its just there.
yes i chek it but it nothing inside all day

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
So a pet you can find and bring home... wouldn't be a big sturdy Dog by any chance? :p I'm sure a bestiality tag would fit nicely inside the current list of fetishes... and a Dog would fit nicely somewhere else in the family ;)

Reactions: ThunderZoo

Henz

Apr 21, 2017
So a pet you can find and bring home... wouldn't be a big sturdy Dog by any chance? :p I'm sure a bestiality tag would fit nicely inside the current list of fetishes... and a Dog would fit nicely somewhere else in the family ;)
Pretty sure that isn't allowed on patron

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes