T

TMWSTW

So a pet you can find and bring home... wouldn't be a big sturdy Dog by any chance? :p I'm sure a bestiality tag would fit nicely inside the current list of fetishes... and a Dog would fit nicely somewhere else in the family ;)
You want the MC to get fucked by a dog? lmao :WutFace:

orrayt3x

May 23, 2017
Progress for v0.14.5 - Total Tasks: 79 Completed: 49.37% InProgress: 26.58% Remaining: 24.05%

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Pretty sure that isn't allowed on patron
You cannot post it as a tag, but that doesn't mean DC wouldn't entertain the idea of putting it in the game. The games themselves can have the content, you just cannot post anything on Patreon's site itself related to 'explicit content' phrases, tags, pictures, and the pictures/videos are behind a pay-wall, and it appears Patreon will only allow certain pictures/videos to be posted, they have to be approved content. They are anal over the games title being posted.

I know a bunch of creators who worried about the content within their games, and even changed names, and other content but from talking with other creators, Patreon is concerned with the content posted on their site. A number of creators have bestiality in their games (not themes of their games, just a small part of them) who re-did their pages but didn't need to change the content within the games themselves. However since DC has a separate web site for Summertime Saga you may find it as a tag (if he wanted to put it in the game):cool:

Reactions: ThunderZoo

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I think bestiality would fit perfectly in the light-hearted Summertime Saga world! Let's hope! :FeelsGoodMan:
(obviously making it optional because a lot of people may freak out, like for the trap)
I'm not sure what DC has this planned, I really can't remember the tags he used on Patreon before the explicit content locked down, most times desv list tags as a warning for content already in the game or perhaps being implemented in the future. It wouldn't surprise me to see a 50-50 vote on this being implemented in the game. But it would be hilarious if he sneaks it in, and people just go ape s**t crazy over it being put in. :WutFace:

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Maybe the pet dog is a girlfriend for Awesomo.
Or a better idea fuck the deformed pug shit factory and have it just be a girl for the MC I like that idea better you find a girl alone crying that she has no master to feed her cum everyday and she is a lost lil bitch so you take her in and use her as a cum dump when ever you want ect ect ect...

ThunderZoo

Aug 16, 2016
Ugh.. now you want to fuck an animal.. some of you people need to be neutered
Said the guy who plays with an incest game XD

Listen, I don't know if the devs really intend to implement bestiality or not, but why complain if it would be optional?

Kompas are gonna implement traps, I find it pretty disgusting...am I bitching about it? No, because as long as it's optional I'm simply not gonna play that part of the game.

P.S. we don't want to fuck an animal, we are the animals and we want to fuck some girls in the game :tf:
P.P.S. we are in a shota/incest thread, on a hentai games forum...I don't think it makes a lot of sense to play the moral high-ground here ;)

Last edited:

rle68

May 28, 2017
jesus christ do none of you have a fucking sense of humor it was a joke take the collective sticks out of your asses

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Just spent some time catching up on the Picarto archive. I really like the direction the re-worked Mom path seems to be taking. Maybe 'direction' isn't the right word.... 're-imagining'? It seems more............. realistic isn't really the right word, but I can't think of anything better.

Also, no bestiality. Just have a dog because dogs are awesome.

Reactions: Vibescu
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes