- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I also hope they will make it possible to have more action in the kitchen. For an example when you get to touch the moms ass. Perhaps maybe even add a scene with the sister in the kitchen aswell.
"Once you reach the end of that character story and unlock the h-scenes, you will now have options to do them in various locations, and many of them." The hype is real

Reactions: Mythilogic

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Hmm, I hope what happened to Dreams of Desire isn't happening to Summertime. Not that you can actually tell what type of game it is by just looking at it.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Hmm, I hope what happened to Dreams of Desire isn't happening to Summertime. Not that you can actually tell what type of game it is by just looking at it.
Summertime is generally whatever we, the fans want. If you watch DC's streams he always allows us to vote and get our opinions on what should be next.

Reactions: aeonium

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Summertime is generally whatever we, the fans want. If you watch DC's streams he always allows us to vote and get our opinions on what should be next.
True, but Patreon might crack down on the incest content now that they cracked down on Lewdlab for that and forcing him to rewrite part of the game in a week.

Reactions: aeonium

Darth Helmet

Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
True, but Patreon might crack down on the incest content now that they cracked down on Lewdlab for that and forcing him to rewrite part of the game in a week.
They were easygoing on the people that make a lot of money. From what I heard they didn't harass DC at all.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
They were easygoing on the people that make a lot of money. From what I heard they didn't harass DC at all.
Might be because the game doesn't revolve around the incest. The main goals are to get money for college, get a date for prom and find out what happened to MC father. The latter which adds a level of mystery and of course a main plot to the game. Dreams of Desire pretty much started with incest right from the get go. Call me paranoid.

Reactions: Darth Helmet

Darth Helmet

Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Might be because the game doesn't revolve around the incest. The main goals are to get money for college, get a date for prom and find out what happened to MC father. The latter which adds a level of mystery and of course a main plot to the game. Dreams of Desire pretty much started with incest right from the get go. Call me paranoid.
Yeah it did. The Incest tag is huge and popular. Thankfully not every game was affected. That really messed things up though. Can't wait until Summertime Saga's next update.

boingo

Jul 18, 2017
Yeap, seems like that. I was hyped for Roxxy update but but it will take even longer.
lol it's funny how she's THE GIRL for the game but she's not that big in it yet :p I am looking forward to the teachers update tbh, but this was needed for the game to progress since a lot of new UI will be coming up.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
lol it's funny how she's THE GIRL for the game but she's not that big in it yet :p I am looking forward to the teachers update tbh, but this was needed for the game to progress since a lot of new UI will be coming up.
Summertime Saga cover girl with not much relevance at the moment. Well, my biggest hype for 0.15 was jut for this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bastod

Sep 13, 2017
I guess we will have to wait more to see some eve scenes :(
I agree with u guys about mia being too fast about sex, not even a date and u can choose to buttsecks her or fuck her right in the pussy?
It doesn't fit the vibe i had expected

Anyway, the game looks real promising and i cant wait too see it developing more

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes