M

Mythilogic

Really looking forward for next update. Personally i hope we get to see more action with Mrs. Johnson and Mom. Really wanna build up a bigger relation with the mother.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Aunt moving to MC House? I see something at DC stream.
They it's a dialogue point in the game during the dinner event, so that would be plausible. And awesome. The Mom-Aunt threesome dream is still alive! Heck, I'll take just more options with the aunt in general.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
They it's a dialogue point in the game during the dinner event, so that would be plausible. And awesome. The Mom-Aunt threesome dream is still alive! Heck, I'll take just more options with the aunt in general.
This is gonna be really fucking good. DC should add more langerie scenes for Aunt Diane and Mom btw.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
This is gonna be really fucking good. DC should add more langerie scenes for Aunt Diane and Mom btw.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He should add them for every character. Hopefully when the game is complete in the year 3000 all the characters will have multiple outfits.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
The sister is definitely by far my favorite, just wish it didn't go 0-60 so fast personally.
That's actually an issue I had with all the most recent updates, Mia, her mother and Eriks mom. There was a good deal of storyline but there was little build up in terms of flirting and sexy moments to just fucking. For instance performing yoga with Eriks mom would have been a much better build up than just "you helped my son now lets fuck".

The sister has the shower, asking for her underwear, lesbian channel, climbing into her bad, that moment where her top gets wet, anything else I may have forgotten and most importantly her webcam which builds to the actual sex scene.

Reactions: Serenity x

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Ronda needs some love moments. Too bad i like her and Coach Bridget, they never gonna win a poll .

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Ronda needs some love moments. Too bad i like her and Coach Bridget, they never gonna win a poll .
The chance of a character getting an update is a mixture of appearance and potential story.

In my opinion neither character has an appealing design, all we know about Ronda is she is is a black student, only story potential there until the character is developed is race, Coach is your teacher, only potential there until the character is developed is she is your teacher.

But then you have Ms. Dewitt, black teacher with a much more appealing design.

Not to sound like a broken record over Mia's mom and Erik's mom (I just like analyzing these things) I assume the reason they where so popular as choices was the story potential for the hot neighbor milf.

When making story's for these characters you need to think about why people pick them over another and play to that. For a lot of these the family member, the milf neighbor, the teacher, the appeal in the story is the taboo.

The rising appeal of Roxxy is of course the design and that we have had more updates that give us a little focus on the character and we want to see where it goes.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Just spent some time catching up on the Picarto archive. I really like the direction the re-worked Mom path seems to be taking. Maybe 'direction' isn't the right word.... 're-imagining'? It seems more............. realistic isn't really the right word, but I can't think of anything better.

Also, no bestiality. Just have a dog because dogs are awesome.
I like the games that have images between 2d and 3d, I could name at least 50 artists I have gallery archives of that create realistic art that doesn't fall into 2d or 3d. The 3d has gotten better, a couple artists I can name Blackadder, VG Erotica (tho his work could use more detailing when it comes to female genitalia). Not really a fan of Anime or Hentai, for the number of artists every pic looks the same. If I find a game I like with A-H art I will play it and keep an eye out for updates.

AS far as bestiality, these are nothing more then fantasy games the option would be there to avoid this, without any harm to the storylines! I don't think its going to be, a member brought it up as a joke, ever since then people have been taking it too serious as if it DC is going too. (At lot of it is just a continuation of the joking around) :FeelsGoodMan:

Here one of those artists

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
That's actually an issue I had with all the most recent updates, Mia, her mother and Eriks mom. There was a good deal of storyline but there was little build up in terms of flirting and sexy moments to just fucking. For instance performing yoga with Eriks mom would have been a much better build up than just "you helped my son now lets fuck".

The sister has the shower, asking for her underwear, lesbian channel, climbing into her bad, that moment where her top gets wet, anything else I may have forgotten and most importantly her webcam which builds to the actual sex scene.

I'm hoping Roxxy's update will deliver a lot.

M

Mythilogic

I also hope they will make it possible to have more action in the kitchen. For an example when you get to touch the moms ass. Perhaps maybe even add a scene with the sister in the kitchen aswell.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes