goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
lost track of this game for a while.....is there still incest or did it already got hit with the patreon-idiots-hammer?

Stalagmite

Jun 30, 2017
That's definitely going to happen at some point. I think DC even mentioned on stream that her h-scene was almost done but not included into Mia's update because he didn't want to delay the whole thing for another 1 or 2 days just because of her.
Thanks for letting me know. I personally would've waited the few days to get that h-scene.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I just hope we get to fuck the nun.
Ok folks DarkCookie has said way back when that every women in this game will have H-scenes sometime during game play.

This game is only about 14% complete.

Progress for v0.14.5 - Total Tasks: 79 Completed: 56.96% InProgress: 21.52% Remaining: 21.52%

In less that 2 days we have almost gone 7% and it will pick up more now that DarkCookie is now helping with coding and getting everything ready for the next update.
All art for the next update was completed 2 days ago so we could see the next update soon.

Reactions: aeonium

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
July 2nd, 2168 - Game is nearly complete. Only characters without routes are Rhonda and Judith. DC announces that complete routes for both will be released August 22nd, 2168.

August 21st, 2168 - A meteor crashes into Earth, decimating the planet and obliterating all trace of human life.
At least the Patreon bucks helped extend his life that far.

Reactions: jackkane and TMWSTW

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So i guess we can expect an update in like 2 weeks?
Maybe sooner than that because DC for the last 2 days is now helping with the coding and it jump form 50% yesterday morning to over 57% in less than 12 hours.
I am thinking they are shooting for next weekend.

M

Mythilogic

Maybe sooner than that because DC for the last 2 days is now helping with the coding and it jump form 50% yesterday morning to over 57% in less than 12 hours.
I am thinking they are shooting for next weekend.
woah that sounds great

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
love this game, but I kinda dislike having to go through the same content every update to reach "the new stuff". Do you guys have any suggestions to ease the pain a little? Like a quick route for instance

Reactions: Arcane666

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
love this game, but I kinda dislike having to go through the same content every update to reach "the new stuff". Do you guys have any suggestions to ease the pain a little? Like a quick route for instance
They are working on the codding and trying to make it were save will start working in newer updates.
If all goes well v14.5 will be a good test on it for v14.31 save games.

Just get the walkthroughs and it makes it faster to get to the end of all quest.

Do my 12.7 one first and it makes all the others go way faster.
Then do Erik's, then Mia and last Cpt. Terry's.

M

Mythilogic

I love this game so i personally dont mind playing through the entire game again whenever a new update comes along. It also makes the newer content feel much more rewarding whenever u get there.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I love this game so i personally dont mind playing through the entire game again whenever a new update comes along. It also makes the newer content feel much more rewarding whenever u get there.
I like playing all the games I play from the beginning when new updates come out.
That's how I get so good on trying to help other players with there problems.

M

Mythilogic

i'm curious to know what the Diamond Ring is going to be used for that you can find in the Attic

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
They are working on the codding and trying to make it were save will start working in newer updates.
If all goes well v14.5 will be a good test on it for v14.31 save games.
Oh, that's new information to me.
The last thing I remember DC saying on stream was that there'll either be a 2nd cheat mode which will have the game completely unlocked or that they'll try provide savegames which then can be used, so people can start more or less with the new content.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i'm curious to know what the Diamond Ring is going to be used for that you can find in the Attic
To me the wedding dress and the ring may be used for MC to marry and buy a house to live in afterwards.

Oh, that's new information to me.
The last thing I remember DC saying on stream was that there'll either be a 2nd cheat mode which will have the game completely unlocked or that they'll try provide savegames which then can be used, so people can start more or less with the new content.
Yes they talked about that and after the testing of v14.5 and save games if it dose not go well then they may supply save games at the end of the last build for those who don't want to replay the game.

With walkthroughs it is fast to get to the end anyway and all that content you get while getting to the end is worth it to me to replay the game after each new update.

M

Mythilogic

To me the wedding dress and the ring may be used for MC to marry and buy a house to live in afterwards.
If you had the option to marry anyone of the home characters in game that would be amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes