U

User_215882

Honestly playing the game over isn't too bad once you know how to do a speed run. Like 14.5 is going to get rid of the dex stat being dependent on the sister story so now you can max stats even faster then go through the story. Its not that bad of a grind compared to other games where it takes hours to get through certain content cough BB (waste of time).

Mtgwo

Aug 28, 2017
Hey, im stuck in the sex scene with the mother in the shower, there's no option on screen, just the animation over and over again... Any tips to get this fixed? (i've got no saves to load it)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey, im stuck in the sex scene with the mother in the shower, there's no option on screen, just the animation over and over again... Any tips to get this fixed? (i've got no saves to load it)
Its a known bug and we hope v14.5 will fix it so just wait like the rest of us are doing and get ready for new family life.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Here we go again...

People are confusing 'trap' with 'futa(nari)' and now transitioning gets thrown in as well? I'm no expert but to me all three are different things.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Here we go again...

People are confusing 'trap' with 'futa(nari)' and now transitioning gets thrown in as well? I'm no expert but to me all three are different things.
Kevin's name is on MC's conquest list.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Honestly, I kinda wanna see more with Rhonda.
I think v16 will be Roxxy and maybe v17 or v18 will be hers. (We will have to wait for the polls.)
I think Rhonda plays a major role in MC main quest so it could be a lot longer than that.

Winning with 37% of 1402 votes, Roxxy will be the character story lined up for 0.16! We updated the roadmap at the top of the page to showcase the new update.
0.16 will be about Roxxy, her Mom, Dexter and the basketball court!

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes