anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
Im still surprised/angry the cult update lost to Roxy. Thats far more interesting than the cover girl of the game. Just my 2 cents.
got to agree with ya there. for Roxy i have no interest in her outside tying her up and letting all the bullied kids have their way with her as Dexter watches.

i'm not into rape, but she is such a huge c-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
k time for another opinion based comment that may or may not set the world on fire...

while i have 0 use for a trap and dont want to bother with any of it... i honestly think it was meant as a joke and some of you just wont let it go..

Second this game is not the type of game where a futa would be probable possible or even remotely doable.. a futa would not fit in in this game .. the setting is all wrong...

I would like to see the teachers redrawn as i dont find any of them attractive.. i love the idea of the teachers being involved with students as they currently are in the news today.. women teachers are as big of whores as the male teachers are but yet men get hit with perversion labels not just rapist labels, so kind of a double standard

if the teachers are not re drawn i hope we get the option to skip the scenes and they dont become interdependent

i agree mia's part of the story was way to simplified, but then again people would complain if he took another week to make her scenes as complex and Helen's. yes i want to do the Nun as well and its being worked on..

kevins name on the to do list....i have read the gay agenda comments and have to say maybe your misreading the to do verbiage.. it may not mean what you think it does...it could simply be the get him out of cafeteria duty.. i dont think a gay encounter would fit this game or the MC overall.. there have been 0 indicators he is into guys at all

and yes i get the different strokes for different folks aspect.. im telling you look at the game world as a whole and youll see bestiality futas traps and gay scenes while not improbable in todays real world as we all know, but in this game it doesnt fit the parameters

this is still one of the best game out there perfect no but its not done yet either, and while i like DC is taking in peoples opinions there comes a point where opinions are like assholes we all have one and they almost all stink
Well "Trap" is listed on his site as included content, I don't see why you would assume he is joking. I don't know where you got futa from (I haven't seen or noticed any mentions from DC about that, could be wrong though), but either way while a futa might not fit, I don't think you could rule out a trans chick. No reason he couldn't give a full kit to one of the existing female students, or add in a new character specifically for the trap role. Futa and Trap/Trans are two different things.

rle68

May 28, 2017
Well "Trap" is listed on his site as included content, I don't see why you would assume he is joking. I don't know where you got futa from (I haven't seen or noticed any mentions from DC about that, could be wrong though), but either way while a futa might not fit, I don't think you could rule out a trans chick. No reason he couldn't give a full kit to one of the existing female students, or add in a new character specifically for the trap role. Futa and Trap/Trans are two different things.
fyi futa was being mentioned in previous pages thats why i brought it up..and i am more than well aware futa and trap are 2 diff things..the original discussion of a trap mentioned it was potentially a joke many moons ago probably 150 pages back or so not exactly sure

Skip what section?

When it is ready and may come this weekend.

fish girl.. it was cool for a halloween thing but for the game its out of place and kinda lame

f95sum1

May 28, 2017
Hey all is there a area that has save files on this thread? Cant seem to find it. After a completed save for 0.14.31 to save / keep on hand to test things. Does anyone have one to share? Thank u in advance

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Progress for v0.14.5 - Total Tasks: 79 Completed: 64.56% InProgress: 16.46% Remaining: 18.98%

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Do i need to remind you all to not be racist jerks? The other racist account got banned since he joined just to say racist things.

The game is a satirical piece filled with cliches and stereotypes of all kinds. Let's move one please, thank you.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Everyone calm down please, you're flooding the thread with pointless bickering. Move on.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I just had to delete 29 comments because people can't seem to keep it in their pants after being warned twice. Please move away from the previous discussion here or else i'll just start giving personal warnings to each and every one. One account was already banned, so i don't mind a couple more.

qew.png

PS: I don't care if you didn't start it, i f your comment was just mild, passive aggressive, constructive or not. I asked you to move on please and you do.

boingo

Jul 18, 2017
got to agree with ya there. for Roxy i have no interest in her outside tying her up and letting all the bullied kids have their way with her as Dexter watches.

i'm not into rape, but she is such a huge c-
can i just point out im very confused on how you spoilered cunt but left in rape...because legit my face was like....

edit: @Bloo where is your sig from that looks cool

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes