boingo

Jul 18, 2017
I'm gonna pray for Roxxy becoming a sweet girl after 0.16
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow, now that's coming up this weekend?? confirmed??

I love gifs expressing my point of view. but really i dont think either of them is happening, we have a higher chance of the sister being nice than roxxy...unless we get her to be submissive or something.

rle68

May 28, 2017

I love gifs expressing my point of view. but really i dont think either of them is happening, we have a higher chance of the sister being nice than roxxy...unless we get her to be submissive or something.
she did show a bit of care when her thug bf beat up the mc.. never know

U

User_215882

DC said he is not going to change the sisters personality/doesn't want to. I'm fine with her being a little bitch I mean not every character needs to be nice to the MC, but her attitude might change with 14.5. Also no the aunt will not be moving in next update unless DC is trolling ( I hope so). Also by the looks of it I'm guessing its gonna drop within 2 weeks.

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
DC said he is not going to change the sisters personality/doesn't want to. I'm fine with her being a little bitch I mean not every character needs to be nice to the MC, but her attitude might change with 14.5. Also no the aunt will not be moving in next update unless DC is trolling ( I hope so). Also by the looks of it I'm guessing its gonna drop within 2 weeks.
I don't mind Sisters personality also.. the more she bitches the more i let MC cum inside her unprotected.. and well.. she bitches every single day doesn't she? :)

NotaBullRobo

Nov 24, 2017
Kevin it's the "gay scene m/m" at game . The trap is something totally different.
My bet for who is the trap? Simple:
As underwhelming as it is, I'm 90% sure the trap is the gym teacher. She's the most masculine, it fits the trope of gym teachers having dicks, and you can even kind of see a bulge.

U

User_215882

DC doesn't even sound like he cares about the trap anyways. Right now on streams its just a running joke. I really don't give a damn if theres one or not. Just like I don't care if theres gay content with Kevin. I'm a pass on both.

boingo

Jul 18, 2017
she did show a bit of care when her thug bf beat up the mc.. never know
I am pretty sure he did say there iwll be a bit more kissing and what not that in the past.

U

User_215882

14.5 is mostly the mom. 15.5 is gonna focus on the sister. And I bet 16.5 might be the aunt. Mom love route will be done, but DC said she still will be involved/contain other H scenes in other parts of the story.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Everyones worried about the teachers looks or the next story line to be worked on or whether or not there is a trap, meanwhile i'm over here wondering what is going to be the Christmas update. (if anything like the Halloween thing) *Proceeds to sing manically to himself* Jiggly boobs jiggly boobs, I like getting head, Oh, kevins mom i'd like to ride, while she bonces on that ball!
I asked about that on Patron the same day as the Halloween Specials release. We will have to wait and see :smileskisses:

Reactions: Ijustwanttoplay
U

User_215882

I asked about that on Patron the same day as the Halloween Specials release. We will have to wait and see :smileskisses:
So far it doesn't look like theres gonna be a Christmas update. Maybe 15 includes some Christmas elements.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
As underwhelming as it is, I'm 90% sure the trap is the gym teacher. She's the most masculine, it fits the trope of gym teachers having dicks, and you can even kind of see a bulge.
Nah, the trap is a student girl (this is confirmed). Gym teacher is the muscle girl. Whatever, i wil fucc

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
There is no Kevin's mom, yet.
The one riding the ball is Eric's mom.
So far, Kevin doesn't have an official house.
If you read the womens bathroom stall at school, there's something written about 'Kevin is Gay'. I also think DC hinted that the if a gamer waned the MC could be Bi-Sexual. Of course the option will be there to skip it! But I have no idea what DC plans on actually putting in the game. Just that I remember seeing Male and Female sex listed under genre. Of course that was on his Patreon page.

DC could have changed the listed genres/fetishes!

Reactions: Ijustwanttoplay
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes