obibobi

May 10, 2017
On that note wasn't he over $20,000 and going to hire more help? I just looked and it's only showing $18,635.
It's normal for all patreons to lose a chunk of backers at the start of a month, that's when it checks for bad or expired cards. You then end up roughly with what the game really made minus the patreon fee.

Reactions: sisirhossain

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Cheating Wife Saga - You play as a cheating wife... be careful not to get caught!

Father Daughter Saga - You're a dad that has an immense affection for your daughter and her friends ;)

Swinging Couple Saga - Share your wife with friends and in clubs but you first have to convince her, treat her right and she'll do anything :)
No. Thank you.
You want that shit? Play Lily of the Valley. Only cheating wife game that is worth a damn.

ta1842

Jul 9, 2017
With updates it all depends on the artwork. Once thats done everything else goes by rather quickly. I highly doubt DC hires an artist next, but I do hope he finds a 2d animator. That would be a great improvement.
I honestly want him to get another coder or poser. Those seem to be the ones that go up the slowest.

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
He mentioned on stream yesterday that he's been sick, so between that and the holidays I'm not surprised it's taking a bit longer. Seeing that last bit of the "art" bar go unfinished has been maddening, though.

U

User_215882

Didn't miss much. DC was still under the weather, but he did work on like 3 things.

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
ok someone on a chan is claiming that Dark Cookie said in tonight's stream that he is putting Summertime Saga on hold to work on another game. i doubt this claim very much.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes