a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It does not make since having Kevin on the girls "to do" list. Kevin.jpg
I found a new card. new card.jpg

Honestly, I kinda wanna see more with Rhonda.
I think Rhonda maybe part of the "Train for the trials" quest on the phone secondary quest list.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
A trap looks feminine or at most, androgynous. That's a dude with a beard and a (by the game's standards, it seems) a normal dick.

Pardon me if this was a joke and I just didn't get it. :p

rle68

May 28, 2017
k time for another opinion based comment that may or may not set the world on fire...

while i have 0 use for a trap and dont want to bother with any of it... i honestly think it was meant as a joke and some of you just wont let it go..

Second this game is not the type of game where a futa would be probable possible or even remotely doable.. a futa would not fit in in this game .. the setting is all wrong...

I would like to see the teachers redrawn as i dont find any of them attractive.. i love the idea of the teachers being involved with students as they currently are in the news today.. women teachers are as big of whores as the male teachers are but yet men get hit with perversion labels not just rapist labels, so kind of a double standard

if the teachers are not re drawn i hope we get the option to skip the scenes and they dont become interdependent

i agree mia's part of the story was way to simplified, but then again people would complain if he took another week to make her scenes as complex and Helen's. yes i want to do the Nun as well and its being worked on..

kevins name on the to do list....i have read the gay agenda comments and have to say maybe your misreading the to do verbiage.. it may not mean what you think it does...it could simply be the get him out of cafeteria duty.. i dont think a gay encounter would fit this game or the MC overall.. there have been 0 indicators he is into guys at all

and yes i get the different strokes for different folks aspect.. im telling you look at the game world as a whole and youll see bestiality futas traps and gay scenes while not improbable in todays real world as we all know, but in this game it doesnt fit the parameters

this is still one of the best game out there perfect no but its not done yet either, and while i like DC is taking in peoples opinions there comes a point where opinions are like assholes we all have one and they almost all stink

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Well, Kevin was even included in the patreon poll once as far as I recall, but DC never included him again since basically nobody voted for him. In addition Kevin will get a house on the map which indicates that he'll have a role in the story. I'd actually say that it's pretty likely that there is going to be some relation to kevin at some point - how ever that may look. It's very likely going to be optional anyway.

Derpatron

Aug 26, 2017
k time for another opinion based comment that may or may not set the world on fire...

while i have 0 use for a trap and dont want to bother with any of it... i honestly think it was meant as a joke and some of you just wont let it go..

Second this game is not the type of game where a futa would be probable possible or even remotely doable.. a futa would not fit in in this game .. the setting is all wrong...

I would like to see the teachers redrawn as i dont find any of them attractive.. i love the idea of the teachers being involved with students as they currently are in the news today.. women teachers are as big of whores as the male teachers are but yet men get hit with perversion labels not just rapist labels, so kind of a double standard

if the teachers are not re drawn i hope we get the option to skip the scenes and they dont become interdependent

i agree mia's part of the story was way to simplified, but then again people would complain if he took another week to make her scenes as complex and Helen's. yes i want to do the Nun as well and its being worked on..

kevins name on the to do list....i have read the gay agenda comments and have to say maybe your misreading the to do verbiage.. it may not mean what you think it does...it could simply be the get him out of cafeteria duty.. i dont think a gay encounter would fit this game or the MC overall.. there have been 0 indicators he is into guys at all

and yes i get the different strokes for different folks aspect.. im telling you look at the game world as a whole and youll see bestiality futas traps and gay scenes while not improbable in todays real world as we all know, but in this game it doesnt fit the parameters

this is still one of the best game out there perfect no but its not done yet either, and while i like DC is taking in peoples opinions there comes a point where opinions are like assholes we all have one and they almost all stink
Not going to argue against what boils down to your opinions/preferences (and tbh I'm not into m/m or m/t)
but about things or subjects not fitting the established world the game presents...

You literally fuck a fish girl in the current version.

Also futa are super improbable in today's real world. Outright impossible depending on the version of futa we're talking about.

rle68

May 28, 2017
Not going to argue against what boils down to your opinions/preferences (and tbh I'm not into m/m or m/t)
but about things or subjects not fitting the established world the game presents...

You literally fuck a fish girl in the current version.

Also futa are super improbable in today's real world. Outright impossible depending on the version of futa we're talking about.
i purposely left out fish girl as it was a Halloween event and wont be around for long as far as i know i didnt add it as i didnt think it was a serious chapter

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i purposely left out fish girl as it was a Halloween event and wont be around for long as far as i know i didnt add it as i didnt think it was a serious chapter
Aqua girl will be around until the end of the game, only the deco in the school will be gone in v14.5 and above.

U

User_215882

Im still surprised/angry the cult update lost to Roxy. Thats far more interesting than the cover girl of the game. Just my 2 cents.

rle68

May 28, 2017
Aqua girl will be around until the end of the game, only the deco in the school will be gone in v14.5 and above.
if that is indeed the case remind me to skip this section from now on

Im still surprised/angry the cult update lost to Roxy. Thats far more interesting than the cover girl of the game. Just my 2 cents.
i dont disgaree id rather see anna the yoga girl before roxxy

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Summertime is generally whatever we, the fans want. If you watch DC's streams he always allows us to vote and get our opinions on what should be next.
Yes DC does, you should get players opinions and suggestion, but I do not agree with the polling. I dont mind delays for a 'special' IE, Halloween Edition. But he should just go forward and at some point rework what he feels could be improved on then keep moving forward. Let people suggest what they would like to see, and if he agrees implement it at some point.

With the team he has and the improvements, Audio ect. It feels like this game should be further along then it is. As far as I know this is the only project DC has listed, unless DC is working with other Devs on their projects. And NO I am not complaining but people who support and like the game are going to play it. DC seems well rounded enough to keep his end game in perspective.

Ijustwanttoplay

Nov 23, 2017
Everyones worried about the teachers looks or the next story line to be worked on or whether or not there is a trap, meanwhile i'm over here wondering what is going to be the Christmas update. (if anything like the Halloween thing) *Proceeds to sing manically to himself* Jiggly boobs jiggly boobs, I like getting head, Oh, kevins mom i'd like to ride, while she bonces on that ball!

Reactions: Re-4Andrew
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes