Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Ya I forgot to put that is but the shower scene is fixed.

Sex ed is still broken.

Thanks for reminded me @Caligula
You're welcome. If that remains the only event to be bugged I'll think about playing the current version. We have to start over in the next update anyway.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You're welcome. If that remains the only event to be bugged I'll think about playing the current version. We have to start over in the next update anyway.
The next update will change my 12.7 walkthrough some but I don't think I will update it.
Mostly I did for players to get the stats up anyway.

lcp

May 1, 2017
The showerscene bug is not fixed in 14.31, I just ran into it, fresh start, not used an old save and no cheating. :(

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The showerscene bug is not fixed in 14.31, I just ran into it, fresh start, not used an old save and no cheating. :(
Hit the space bar and see if that works for you. Or click or tap on the screen away from the action.

What device are you playing on?

lcp

May 1, 2017
Hit the space bar and see if that works for you. Or click or tap on the screen away from the action.
What device are you playing on?
Windows 8.1 PC. Klicking a lot everywhere or spacebar does not help unfortunately.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Windows 8.1 PC. Klicking a lot everywhere or spacebar does not help unfortunately.
There has only been 1 other that I know of that has this problem with v14.31

Can you download from a different download site and let me know which one you did download from.
chose a different one here than you downloaded before please.

lcp

May 1, 2017
My bugged version is the mega link on page one
which is the same on
I played like 2 hours, mother quest almost finished, and YES havent saved before - so to replicate that bug I gonna need a while^^

rle68

May 28, 2017
The full version of v14.31 has the mom shower fixed and I have not had any problems with it and I have used it well over 20 times now.
Do not use old save, do not copy and paste over v14.30.
Start up a new game and it is fixed.

Erik's Sex Ed is still broken and you should get him a GF insead.
i idid not use an old save i started from scratch after the erik gf fiasco... used the new patch... after aqua girl and trigger... mom and mc had sex in shower and endless loop appeared.. the patch still has the bug..just sayin

from where i sit shower scene is not fixed

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
My bugged version is the mega link on page one
which is the same on
I played like 2 hours, mother quest almost finished, and YES havent saved before - so to replicate that bug I gonna need a while^^
Save before every shower scene and maybe DarkCookie will want it to look at.

Reactions: Ente Supremo
U

User_215882

Anyone hoping for pool action is going to be disappointed as DC said he hasn't even started anything for it at the moment. Backyard stuff and the tree house is planned, but for now 14.5 is just a rework of the story with some new stuff. So I hope it improves the game a lot.

U

User_215882

Did you use the speed option? I think the bug happens if you use it.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes