SengalBoi

Jun 12, 2017
Saw the streams and one of it has Iwanka giving a bj to Rump. I know it's more than likely will never happen, but an Iwanka story would be hawt :p

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Progress for v0.14.5 - Total Tasks: 79 Completed: 32.91% InProgress: 27.85% Remaining: 39.24%

bartux

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
Based on this rhythm i guess we can expect something by the end of the month. :)
Around that. Which time zone is DC in ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Based on this rhythm i guess we can expect something by the end of the month. :)
Around that. Which time zone is DC in ?
Most of the dev team lives on the east coast of the USA.

Can someone give me a 12.7 save that works in the last update? too lazy to do it again
Older saves do not work in v14.31 to many game engine changes did that.

Bobtwinpeeks

Jun 14, 2017
Hi. How do you save a screenshot in this game and where is it saving it (which folder) cause I press "s" and nothing happens. Thanks.

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
I hope that there's going to be an update that's going to focus mainly more varieties of h-scenes with already existing character, because in my opinion this area has been a bit lacking recently.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi. How do you save a screenshot in this game and where is it saving it (which folder) cause I press "s" and nothing happens. Thanks.
Never tried that way I use Fraps it makes better pics.
I will ask about this on Discord and post the answer soon.

I hope that there's going to be an update that's going to focus mainly more varieties of h-scenes with already existing character, because in my opinion this area has been a bit lacking recently.
DC post stated the family is being rework and more sex and H scenes will be added in the 14.5 update.

Reactions: Bobtwinpeeks

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
HI from please help... where is the key for the chest
In the bag of loot that Erik's dad tells MC where it is at after MC catches him breaking into Erik's house and sends him to jail.

Thank you all for allowing me to help each and every one that I have helped in these games, This post puts me in first place in posting on these forums and I have only been here for 3 months.
Thank you again and have a good day fapping. :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Ente Supremo

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Okay SS does not have ingame screen shot taker so you need external program like Fraps or another one to do it with.

Reactions: Bobtwinpeeks

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
DC post stated the family is being rework and more sex and H scenes will be added in the 14.5 update.
Thank you for the heads up. I saw that while reading a few posts. Tbh what I meant was that I wish in the future for an update focused on just including more sex scenes, nothing really major in the story. I guess he might do that after establishing a good amount of characters first.

Reactions: a1fox3

6rav3

Aug 4, 2017
the sis h scene has been improved for those who don't know

I hope he does go back and add a few more frames to the sex scenes. Some literally loop between two images. And the one with the MC and Mia is just the same image warped with gimp.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Progress for v0.14.5 - Total Tasks: 79 Completed: 36.71% InProgress: 31.65% Remaining: 31.64%

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes