Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Now that's was an update worth waiting for. Sorry Judith, Annie fans, but if this were the quality of all pre tech update i couldn't mind less if it takes 20 years to complete. Just 2 months wait, 8 scenes and most importantly 2 beautifull Roxxy scenes. A true piece of art. No new angle, no shit, the blowjob and the titjob we deserve.
Couldn't care less of the overscened goth, the spoiled asian or the wierd cow (sorry to their fans). Just the old good bimbo blonde, tity contest winner giving a boobjob and for fuck sake, the icon teaser/ playfull blowjob promise giving the godamn blowjob.
10 out of 10.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Now that's was an update worth waiting for. Sorry Judith, Annie fans, but if this were the quality of all pre tech update i couldn't mind less if it takes 20 years to complete. Just 2 months wait, 8 scenes and most importantly 2 beautifull Roxxy scenes. A true piece of art. No new angle, no shit, the blowjob and the titjob we deserve.
Couldn't care less of the overscened goth, the spoiled asian or the wierd cow (sorry to their fans). Just the old good bimbo blonde, tity contest winner giving a boobjob and for fuck sake, the icon teaser/ playfull blowjob promise giving the godamn blowjob.
10 out of 10.
1 of Josie's scene is technically a new angle'r, changelog says so anyway

Reactions: Jamsalad

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
well josefine and odette really werent necessary characters who needed new scenes imo
Says you! Josephine needs more for sure she is funny and I like petite regular chested Asian babes and don't forget your yuge breasted thic punk rocks babes, they need love too! :)

whats with there Odette fetish? Roxxy is still not pregnant in the game and her story sucks, but they keep fucking the vampire
I like Odette she is funny and every one likes Roxxy so you know she will get more love going forward at least I hope so. I also want to load her oven. :D

Gedeon5

Nov 26, 2019
How do you open the console? I keep pressing shift+O nothing happens, I already changed to true in rpy file

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
what is odette and eve scene . i couldn't find it
Dunno if it's more fun or sad that people take a troll post more seriously than the actual in-game changelog for new scenes. Considering this place though, it's pretty typical to fail quite hard

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
any new content with the mother or aunt?
Debating a few options :
-1 : Point and laugh at the amount of time nobody looks at the changelog
-2 : Getting mad about point 1
-3 : Post a lenghty reply on how nobody cares to go around the thread and look above their own post(s)
-4 : Lolnope and why would they ?
-5 : ???????
-6 : Profit

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Debating a few options :
-3 : Post a lenghty reply on how nobody cares to go around the thread and look above their own post(s)
Definitely 4 and 6 :LOL:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Debating a few options :
I just keep editing my previous post of the unofficial FAQ and them to it.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes