Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Who is Jess?:giggle: Odette is cool I care about her Actually I am a whore I like all the girls :D
Guess he didn't care enough to type jeez and just face smashed his keyboard
I just keep editing my previous post of the unofficial FAQ and them to it.
It's now a meme race to see if you can hit character limit and crash the thread/site with quoting entire pages into 1 post

Reactions: Count Morado

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Hover on the "like" button and move up to select an icon. You also get a daily limit to how much you can spam them
Right the later is the issue, apparently I like too much. I blame all the people and there either funny or insightful posts ;)

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
You know, if you open the game - you can see the list of the scenes in the changelog link in the main menu.
The trouble is less with the vague changelogs, and more the pointless direction the updates are going.
Endless side characters with no emotional investment is not compelling game design.
This game had a brilliant beginning, now it's less impressive.

And since you asked, I like the constructive criticism in this threat.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
The trouble is less with the vague changelogs, and more the pointless direction the updates are going.
Endless side characters with no emotional investment is not compelling game design.

All fun and games until you find out the last 4 updates were purely made to pass time while the code is being remade. Never intended to be anything else, so no story is a given. You're merely a year and 4 patches too late though, still fun

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018

I don't see it this way. What I see is a story that is finished and these updates are just filling in the rest of the world/content of the game. Best description I have heard is, its like a DLC because the story/game is complete

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I don't see it this way. What I see is a story that is finished and these updates are just filling in the rest of the world/content of the game. Best description I have heard is, its like a DLC because the story/game is complete
Or just read what I posted right above you

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
Seeing all the Odette hate (me included) makes me wonder...
Is there an 'official' ranking of the SS' girls? I mean, what are the fan favorites?
By the previous pools I can already confirm that Roxxy, Eve and Jenny must be the S tiers but what about the rest?

God, I miss Debbie. Remenber when the main selling point of this game was the incest? Remenber the Jenny and Debbie update? Those were the days. I also think the Diane update kinda ruined her, she went from the wine cool aunt with a secret to just a woman with a breastmilk fetish.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is there an 'official' ranking of the SS' girls? I mean, what are the fan favorites?
By the previous pools I can already confirm that Roxxy, Eve and Jenny must be the S tiers but what about the rest?

God, I miss Debbie. Remenber when the main selling point of this game was the incest? Remenber the Jenny and Debbie update? Those were the days. I also think the Diane update kinda ruined her, she went from the wine cool aunt with a secret to just a woman with a breastmilk fetish.
Use the search box on any page of this thread for the word "tier" and start looking at July 11 and scroll back in time.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

Grace seems pretty far up there. Debbie and Judith win for the "most whinage a girl has no scenes but nobody votes for her in a poll". Though Judith will actually outclass Deb in that department in 2 years when we get her route

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes