bakakon

Jan 31, 2022
Man, I remember this game back in 2017 where youtubers like purity sin, fabulous aura, and another guy i don't remember but he's the first youtuber who played summertime saga . he have around 40k subs

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
can’t wait for pre tech update #25 in 2030 with 2 more odette scenes, one pitjob and one where she jerks you off with her feet followed by odette halloween update #9 where she bites your dick off

yes i’m salty because grace ain’t getting shit, don’t even try to quote me omnikuken let me seethe in peace

i‘m not going to touch this game anyway until rhonda

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
... (and DC) hate the route split, which will probably get deleted in her remake. Enjoy it while it lasts
I'm sorry, but that's really not right. DC was always very much for branches (as is Sploosh) and he was rather surprised when that one poll went in favour of fewer/no choices.

In Mia's case he already indicated that there'll be one route with Mia/Helen and one with Mia/Yumi once she actually gets her remake.

yes i’m salty because grace ain’t getting shit, don’t even try to quote me omnikuken let me seethe in peace
As I've mentioned before, Grace is in a very bad spot because there's no branch in Eve's route. Adding scenes for Odette is easy, adding more for Grace very likely means adding even more guilt-ridden dialogs, which nobody seems to like anyway.

JansenX

Apr 26, 2017
Holy moly, just realized that the last update i got was version 20.0 on 05.05.2020 (atleast my folder says so...). They barely made any progress or finally just finished this up but the numbers on patreon are insane for their slow progress.
I hope they are already deep into antoher game to explain the slow going the last 2 years. :D

• Sad
Reactions: 7thCloud

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
This and Waifu Academy if you played in like the last year, you haven't missed out on much, might as well personally consider the game done and preserve your sanity.

Reactions: Jayman69

VeggieNeptunia

Nov 30, 2017
The game was an ending. To bad we don't have the prom ending. And there is some girls tha don't have storys like June and Rhonda.
Were is pregnant Mia, Roxxy, so on...

You gonna milk this, DC kids will go to School

Vodayo

Dec 5, 2017
One year of grinding in one place. The game is great, but I have lost touch with it. Plus, Rhonda may not exist to me. So another year without emotions. I'm getting out. But I wish the rest players very good fun.

Reactions: Jayman69

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Summertime Saga [v0.20.14 Pre-tech - Part 4] [Kompas Productions]

Compressed

DOWNLOAD PC/MAC: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

StantheMan69

Aug 10, 2017
I'm sorry, but that's really not right. DC was always very much for branches (as is Sploosh) and he was rather surprised when that one poll went in favour of fewer/no choices.

In Mia's case he already indicated that there'll be one route with Mia/Helen and one with Mia/Yumi once she actually gets her remake.

As I've mentioned before, Grace is in a very bad spot because there's no branch in Eve's route. Adding scenes for Odette is easy, adding more for Grace very likely means adding even more guilt-ridden dialogs, which nobody seems to like anyway.
I don't think it would be that hard to add more scenes with Grace at all. As a matter of fact there will probably be more with her at some point just got to wait until dev gets back to eve and grace. I think that if they wanted to add a scene without the guilt-ridden dialog. They could write as scene having eve catch the MC and her sister fooling around. Have her mad for a few day, but then talk to the MC at school. Telling him after talking to her sister she isn't mad anymore because she loves her sister and she been happier since he came into their lives. Odette has stated in the game that Eve might not be as opposed to sharing the MC with Grace.

StantheMan69

Aug 10, 2017
It says pregnancy tag in the list, but is there pregnancy in the game yet? and Which npcs get it?
Quite a few character's can get pregnant. Eve, Grace, Odette, MC Aunt, MC Sister, Rumps Daughter and Wife. I believe there is a few more but I can not recall them at the moment. At some point I would guess most of the girls will be able to get pregnant if not all them.

Guitarra

Sep 3, 2017
The progress is amazingly slow seeing how much this game is generating from patreons.
I remember following this as a patreon, quite actively around 2-2,5 years ago, thinking it would keep a steady pace.

The game is awesome, but development sooo slow

StantheMan69

Aug 10, 2017
The progress is amazingly slow seeing how much this game is generating from patreons.
I remember following this as a patreon, quite actively around 2-2,5 years ago, thinking it would keep a steady pace.

The game is awesome, but development sooo slow
It seems like quite a few of developers of popular games that start slowing way down as the get larger group Patreon supporters. Just going from an observation of a few games. Wither its happens to be because they have more money and can get better computers and maybe hire help. So they decide they want to go back and make changes. Which as a game get large can take a lot of time and man power. He a dry spell on new content. Or Just decide to slow down and enjoy life using the money the supporter are giving them to help support the game. The only ones that know is the developers. Maybe the supporter depending on if the developers are informing them or not and wither the what the are telling them is true or not.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes