Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hope on next update can impregnate Debbie Roxy and (His Friends Mom) Yoga Impregnation :cool: (y) Mall Milf to :lepew: (y)
+++ Mexican Teens :LOL:(y) That Cleaner lady's Daughters + Roxy's Friends to (y) Netori Fisherman's Wife + Ann's Mom (y)
Jennie (Mc's Sis) need Romance route +Date :love: (y)
keep hoping.
next updates after tech update is complete are: Rhonda, Annie (and mom), Judith.
Never will get Captain's wife, she's based on real life person who restricted DC from that. only the Captain.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
keep hoping.
next updates after tech update is complete are: Rhonda, Annie (and mom), Judith.
Never will get Captain's wife, she's based on real life person who restricted DC from that. only the Captain.
This is why I hate polls for these games. They usually ruin the dev's original vision of the game and its characters, by controlling what gets implemented into the game or not, stalling the development for other characters or elements in the game.

Whatever DC's vision for this game was back then, is never going to happen and this is a big reason why. Every single failure of a game, that once had immense potential got ruined by these polls, because people pour money into the game and the devs just stop giving a shit, because of how much money they're making.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
This is why I hate polls for these games. They usually ruin the dev's original vision of the game and its characters, by controlling what gets implemented into the game or not, stalling the development for other characters or elements in the game.

Whatever DC's vision for this game was back then, is never going to happen and this is a big reason why. Every single failure of a game, that once had immense potential got ruined by these polls, because people pour money into the game and the devs just stop giving a shit, because of how much money they're making.
Yep, all updates are disjointed from each other and it makes the main story not work at all. The game has been all over the place for years because of this and other factors. It's still a good game but it could've been better I guess.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi folks,

Version 0.20.14-1.00 of the is up, should be stable by now. Further naughtifications for the new stuff will follow.

Enjoy!

Reactions: penith

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
Odette scenes are nice but people need to let her go. There are more interesting and older woman that deserve more scenes. I don't understand why focus so much on her.

Also, fucking an emotionless ugly doll like Josephine? Why, people? She's tedious.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
40 posts/page and the entire thing is filled with braindead non-sense being repeated endlessly every update by people who don't know wtf they're talking about. Keep to the DC milking schemes and stay away from anything remotely requiring bigger attention spans
can’t wait for pre tech update #25 in 2030 with 2 more odette scenes, one pitjob and one where she jerks you off with her feet followed by odette halloween update #9 where she bites your dick off

yes i’m salty because grace ain’t getting shit, don’t even try to quote me omnikuken let me seethe in peace

i‘m not going to touch this game anyway until rhonda
But but but
I'm sorry, but that's really not right. DC was always very much for branches (as is Sploosh) and he was rather surprised when that one poll went in favour of fewer/no choices.

In Mia's case he already indicated that there'll be one route with Mia/Helen and one with Mia/Yumi once she actually gets her remake.

As I've mentioned before, Grace is in a very bad spot because there's no branch in Eve's route. Adding scenes for Odette is easy, adding more for Grace very likely means adding even more guilt-ridden dialogs, which nobody seems to like anyway.
Choices that cockblock you out of 1/2 the route I meant, which is the only kind we got so far.
sigh saves busted again too bad not willing to replay 3rd time.
Nope, hasn't been the case since 2018 and only you. Don't skip an update and it works
Holy moly, just realized that the last update i got was version 20.0 on 05.05.2020 (atleast my folder says so...). They barely made any progress or finally just finished this up but the numbers on patreon are insane for their slow progress.
I hope they are already deep into antoher game to explain the slow going the last 2 years. :D
Missing the entire point of the tech update it seems

The F you on about ? Polls only tell DC what order to make the routes (or the 1st 2 batches). Most of the girls in-game, nobody asked for them and DC doesn't care. BTW, his vision died in 2017 when Patreon banned wincest, your point has no meaning

penith

Aug 15, 2020
40 posts/page and the entire thing is filled with braindead non-sense being repeated endlessly every update by people who don't know wtf they're talking about. Keep to the DC milking schemes and stay away from anything remotely requiring bigger attention spans

But but but

Choices that cockblock you out of 1/2 the route I meant, which is the only kind we got so far.

Nope, hasn't been the case since 2018 and only you. Don't skip an update and it works

The F you on about ? Polls only tell DC what order to make the routes (or the 1st 2 batches). Most of the girls in-game, nobody asked for them and DC doesn't care. BTW, his vision died in 2017 when Patreon banned wincest, your point has no meaning
Thank you for pointing out these clowns, Omnikuken!

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
I count 7 new scenes not 8.

2 Daisy , 2 Josephine , 1 Odette , 2 Roxxy

Who do i miss ?

Nov 28, 2020
love the game and i hope it'll reach v1.0 as soon as possible and all went well for the team!
but update just goes "yea new scène but you'll have to find it yourself lol" no hints no nothin, its okay though more exploration!

Nov 28, 2020
Hi folks,

Version 0.20.14-1.00 of the is up, should be stable by now. Further naughtifications for the new stuff will follow.

Enjoy!
mister mod master, probably its safer to backup saves file and reinstall the new vers of base game then add the mods everything than override everything with new app version yea?

VikingCock

Dec 29, 2020

But but but

thinking everyone that talks on here wants your opinion is pretty arrogant . yes i downloaded 2 updates in a row and saves are busted , just because it didnt happen to you . dont act like you know it all. guess it makes you feel good to try and make a bunch of people look or feel bad lol w/e you can go buck a fuffalo sir

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
thinking everyone that talks on here wants your opinion is pretty arrogant . yes i downloaded 2 updates in a row and saves are busted , just because it didnt happen to you . dont act like you know it all. guess it makes you feel good to try and make a bunch of people look or feel bad lol w/e you can go buck a fuffalo sir
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's not that Omnikuken knows it all ... it's that when they don't know something then they read OP, they skim over a few of the last pages, and then use the little search box in the upper right hand corner of every page of this thread to find their answer. 95 out of 100 times, their question has already been answered (such as Q: "why are my saves always borked?" A: "because you probably didn't save in MC's bedroom or in the map screen" like it's been told for the couple of years in this thread, over and over again.. Or you don't remember you don't need to keep saves between updates if you have completed the previous update - just choose start with "new content" and you're all good)

If people used common sense and took less than 10 minutes of actual reading and thinking, they'd save a lot of heartache, butthurt, as well as time, bandwidth, and HD space.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Because you fucked yourself means every1 else is the same ? Lol, maybe take your own advice and not presume everything doesn't work cause your game is fucked (by your own fault). As said above and a few hundred times : save in 2 places and don't skip an update. Magic happens. Butthurt doesn't need to post hot garbage in the thread. Point and laugh doesn't ensue.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes