Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
check youtube cheat trick secret phone
after all done with sex scene
He knows. I think he was commenting on your fractured text messaging of writing. There are a lot of translation options online to assist you. DeepL, Yandex Translate, Google Translate, Reverso, MyMemory, and PROMT are just a few that come to mind. It's best to use complete sentences and not text-speak, however, when using them.

Reactions: Joeydimla

medo12345678

Jan 2, 2018
Debating a few options :
-1 : Point and laugh at the amount of time nobody looks at the changelog
-2 : Getting mad about point 1
-3 : Post a lenghty reply on how nobody cares to go around the thread and look above their own post(s)
-4 : Lolnope and why would they ?
-5 : ???????
-6 : Profit
the change just says

• Eight new animations spread over a variety of scenes.
so what is the new animations it never said that

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
I find it a little bit funny how people keep claiming they want animations more than anything on every poll and game thread, but when they get animations all the toys start flying out of the pram.

Reactions: srksrk 68

Kadmus

Mar 3, 2018
In which scenes ?
Open up the game and click on the changeling under the main menu options. It tells you how to get new scenes. TLDR Roxy blow/titjob, More Daisy sex, Josephine fuck during her stream watch and new angle on desk sex and MORE ODETTE SCENES YESSSSS Odette sex/anal on the couch

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Okay, I changed the rpy file from False to True, SHIFT+O does not open console. Could someone help me here?
Trying to figure out why you even need the console? You can use the ingame cheats for almost everything.

Jun 23, 2020
Anyone mad about additional Odette content...

Slide into my DMs so we can link up for fisticuffs
I made a joke about Odette getting too many scenes but I do actually like her. I just think some other girls could be expanded instead and I highly doubt her scenes are going to stop here going by DC's record with her since he's practically confirmed through ingame dialogue we'll get 1 scene with her and Eve in a threesome and Grace mentioning she was saving her ass for the right person might factor into another threesome or so I hope but hey at least we got some butt stuff with her so I ain't overly complaining

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes