Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
No. Read #1 and #4 in the FAQ

There is no problem. I specifically went and downloaded the PC zip from the GoFile host even though I already have the uncompressed.
As for your saves, Read #1 and #8 in the FAQ
Gotta love all the duders who see a warning screen and immediately assume the game will melt itself, instead of taking time to lolread what's happening and clicking through it. Or "how to resume the last 4 years of fake save drama" ....... But, since telling people they fucked themselves and everything wrong with the game is their fault is a moddable offence around this haven of bigbrains, no wonder we're up to 3k pages of emptyness

• Haha
Reactions: 约翰·西娜

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
No. Read #1 and #4 in the FAQ

There is no problem. I specifically went and downloaded the PC zip from the GoFile host even though I already have the uncompressed.
As for your saves, Read #1 and #8 in the FAQ
The first time that I have played this is the last release "SummertimeSaga-0-20-13-pc-compressed". This new compress version will not open any past save, I get this warning. After getting these the game works but there no new tasks added in the game hints. Do these new 8 scenes even show up in the in-game hint system.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
The first time that I have played this is the last release "SummertimeSaga-0-20-13-pc-compressed". This new compress version will not open any past save, I get this warning. After getting these the game works but there no new tasks added in the game hints. Do these new 8 scenes even show up in the in-game hint system.
that's the CYA warning by the developers ... if you saved in the bedroom or map screen you should be ok per #8
since you last played the previous release, you can start at "new content" ... no, the 8 new animations have no in-game hints because they don't advance the story. they are sandbox scenes after their storyline completes.
if you want to see them you just follow the hints in the changelog in the game, as referenced in #4

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
How can anybody think that a warning, explicitly saying that it is not a bug, in bright, bold letters, is an error?

There is no quest hint because the new stuff is just alternate angles of existing scenes.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
How can anybody think that a warning, explicitly saying that it is not a bug, in bright, bold letters, is an error?

There is no quest hint because the new stuff is just alternate angles of existing scenes.
That's a pretty massive fail coming from you. Did you even play the update ? Even the changelog says it's all new .....

Reactions: Bonezo

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
That's a pretty massive fail coming from you. Did you even play the update ? Even the changelog says it's all new .....
To put it on your own words: wut? I admid I forgot about Daisy which is new scenes in deed but the rest triggers instead of existing ones.

kaixbi

Jan 28, 2019
There have been nearly 300 downloads for PC/Mac from the GoFile links, alone, in the past 10 hours. -- Counting WorkUpload or Pixel Drain - probably over 600, total.

You are the first mentioning there's a problem like this.
Have you attempted deleting and downloading it again?
If you have the problem again, you'll probably need to download from the official link for the uncompressed version (download straight from the developer's website to assure you're getting it untouched by others).

Good luck.
I downloaded from Pixeldrain, the game is loading but crashing after a few seconds. I mostly play on my android and I thought it might be an android only problem.

Cube78

May 10, 2020
This partial update, which a lot of people complain about, is far better than the full 7-months long Taffy Tales update.

Awesome game.

Reactions: srksrk 68

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
To put it on your own words: wut? I admid I forgot about Daisy which is new scenes in deed but the rest triggers instead of existing ones.
His point was that they aren't alternate angels, but indeed new poses/scenes.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes