enuig

Oct 29, 2017
Anyone else had this issue? Cannot go onto the pizza place (which I have to do for a quest, to get a veggie one) and I cannot visit Maria at her home, either.

Screenshot 2022-05-01 at 14.42.26.png

Rendezvous

Aug 10, 2017
You would think the dev or op would atleast post what is actually new in the changelog instead of leaving it to others to do for them....half-ass...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
To put it on your own words: wut? I admid I forgot about Daisy which is new scenes in deed but the rest triggers instead of existing ones.
Getting Roxxy's boobjob doesn't happen while you doggy her, neither the blowjob. Nor the 2 Odette scenes and/or the other 4 scenes .......
You would think the dev or op would atleast post what is actually new in the changelog instead of leaving it to others to do for them....half-ass...
You would think after 5 years, people would figure out the in-game changelog says everything to get all scenes ..... Half-ass

• Haha
Reactions: TGafy

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I downloaded from Pixeldrain, the game is loading but crashing after a few seconds. I mostly play on my android and I thought it might be an android only problem.
It might be playing that compressed version through that version of joiplay on your model of phone on that version of android that could cause problems. Are you using any mods or translations or patches with the version of the game you are downloading - or ONLY the basic game in a default setting within your joiplay? If you are attempting the compressed version of game without any tweaks, twerks, or perks and getting this problem - you may need to try the full, original actual Android version made by the developer that is about 2.5 times larger
is it still 4:3 ?
Yes, this isn't the tech-update. This is released to share little scenes while the wait continues. You can learn more in #10 of the FAQ below.
So, a few new animations and rework of the existing stuff. This thing absolutely crawls insofar as story progress is concerned doesn't it... Oh well, at least I'm not paying for glacially slow development.
Nobody is - the game is free on the developer's site. People are donating to the developer because they support his efforts and that gives them some perks for doing so - but if they think they are paying for the game, they are wrong.
damn, it's been 6 years and it's still 0.20
I don't think you understand normal software version nomenclature that is used to denote v0.20.14. It doesn't mean it's 20% of the way complete. It means this is 14th minor variation of the 20th major version of the beta development of the game. Some of those variations don't get released and are internal-only. Also, this is the 8th year of the game - the 6th on F95. You can learn more in #14 of the FAQ below.
I thought it was, at one time. You can use the "report" button on the OP to report a "game update" and request the moderate add the link - but ImTransAndTiny, the mod-builder is active in this thread and I assume they have already done so.
He does. It's posted where he always posts it, linked from the main menu in the game - see #1 and #4 in the FAQ below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: APoc1

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
His point was that they aren't alternate angels, but indeed new poses/scenes.
Erm... My point was that there is no new story arc for neither of the new scenes, and they are triggered instead of existing ones (except the Daisy scenes). So, since no quest is involved, naturally there is no quest hint. Was exactly so in the past already, when there were additional scenes for Roxxy and Jenny after their story was completed. I called it "additional angle" but "alternate scene" would be more correct, admitted, but far from an "epic fail" I'd think.

Reactions: j4yj4m

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Getting Roxxy's boobjob doesn't happen while you doggy her, neither the blowjob. Nor the 2 Odette scenes and/or the other 4 scenes .......

You would think after 5 years, people would figure out the in-game changelog says everything to get all scenes ..... Half-ass
You go visit them exactly as you would have before. The difference is that you choose before the scene starts and get what you chose, in contrast to switching back and forth while being at it. No new story arc involved. And that was the question.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
(munching popcorn while watching srksrk 68, jryj4m, and omnikuken discuss nuances amongst themselves)
:illuminati:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Kind of need some suggestions here, haven't gotten to the prom part yet, any idea who I should talk? I mean I'm gonna bang'em all or atleast try but don't want the others to get pissed, so any suggestions?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Kind of need some suggestions here, haven't gotten to the prom part yet, any idea who I should talk? I mean I'm gonna bang'em all or atleast try but don't want the others to get pissed, so any suggestions?
There's no prom yet and right now there are no penalties for having sex with basically every girl at the same time, either. If there's an important choice to make (there are very, very few in Mia's, Erik's and possibly Eve's story) the game will tell you to save. So you won't have to worry right now.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
There's no prom yet and right now there are no penalties for having sex with basically every girl at the same time, either. If there's an important choice to make (there are very, very few in Mia's, Erik's and possibly Eve's story) the game will tell you to save. So you won't have to worry right now.
thx

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes