itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Almost as hilarious as the passive aggressiveness of attempting to insult someone without tagging them because they don't want to alert the person of what they are doing - just seeking the attention they get from attempting to appear they are superior in their own right. All the while allowing the person to live rent-free in their head.

(and yes, I'm posting this just like the person I am commenting about to add to the absurdity of their childish nonsense)
Well I'm on his famous ignore list so what's the difference if I tag him or not? And rent-free? Mate I frequent this thread mostly out of habit and to get updated. While you're both over here playing thread janitor and arguing and crying about meaningless stuff Every. Single. Day. Cope harder lmao

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
not gonna lie, i still think every girl should have a blowjob and an anal scene at the least. the fact roxxy original upgrade was basically vanilla, with her mom having an anal scene was just a massive disapointment. its almost as if the guy is alergic to anything any more interesting than the same scene over and over. at least some of the newer characters had more going for them.
But then you'd be back to square 1 if every girl had all the same scene(s). Just like if every1 had Odette's tids, it'd get stale fast (unless you're an actual man of culture who can appreciate not fondling planks). A bit of variety can't and won't hurt the game. And it makes some sense girls might not like anal or titjobing you (Mia probably can't anyway)

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
But then you'd be back to square 1 if every girl had all the same scene(s). Just like if every1 had Odette's tids, it'd get stale fast (unless you're an actual man of culture who can appreciate not fondling planks). A bit of variety can't and won't hurt the game. And it makes some sense girls might not like anal or titjobing you (Mia probably can't anyway)
I Think you are confusing things, im not saying they all need to be the same scene, but that all of them should have at least 1 scene with a bj, and one with anal. look at the teachers for example, with 4 women, its always vanilla sex for them, and you get only 1 handjob, and 1 blowjob, total.

roxxy you see around 6 or so sex scenes, and they are all vanilla sex, with the exception of 1 anal, that still reuses the same normal sex one(not that im against the same pose being used for both anal and vanilla, if anything i would actually take that instead of just vanilla).

mia is even worse, you get what? 2 or 3 scenes? and that's it? same for the friend's "not-mom" except her case is even worse, since they are all vanilla scenes, no matter what.

the game suffers alot because of that. the aunt as well, she has alot of scenes, but i dont think she even does anything besides vaginal sex or being milked. he could at least played with her milking him instead, or even going further with she wanting to "drink his milk".

but nop, its the same thing, but from diferent angles basically.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I Think you are confusing things, im not saying they all need to be the same scene, but that all of them should have at least 1 scene with a bj, and one with anal. look at the teachers for example, with 4 women, its always vanilla sex for them, and you get only 1 handjob, and 1 blowjob, total.

roxxy you see around 6 or so sex scenes, and they are all vanilla sex, with the exception of 1 anal, that still reuses the same normal sex one(not that im against the same pose being used for both anal and vanilla, if anything i would actually take that instead of just vanilla).

mia is even worse, you get what? 2 or 3 scenes? and that's it? same for the friend's "not-mom" except her case is even worse, since they are all vanilla scenes, no matter what.

the game suffers alot because of that. the aunt as well, she has alot of scenes, but i dont think she even does anything besides vaginal sex or being milked. he could at least played with her milking him instead, or even going further with she wanting to "drink his milk".

but nop, its the same thing, but from diferent angles basically.
Roxxy doesn't have anal .... And everything you listed will be changed/updated once they get their preg remakes. Then some more added when we get to the dating part. Though it'll stay vanilla, since that's the best seller on Patreon if you ignore furry. Maybe you'll get some BDSM with Annie/Smith build in 2 years

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
not gonna lie, i still think every girl should have a blowjob and an anal scene at the least. the fact roxxy original upgrade was basically vanilla, with her mom having an anal scene was just a massive disapointment. its almost as if the guy is alergic to anything any more interesting than the same scene over and over. at least some of the newer characters had more going for them.
I agree with you on this. The good thing is lately he has start to change that. First time I played the game (before Eve update) there was something like 5 blowjobs, 2 titjobs and more than 20 vanilla sex scenes. Now at least there are a lot more blowjobs (like 9 more), and a couple more titjobs.
The only thing i am missing is more groupal sex.

Reactions: ogr blanc

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Does anyone know what this tech update is about actually? what changes will it bring when it will be released?

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
i'ive got stuck in diane's route..

''Diane wants to explain how to increase her milk production'' what do i have to do?
i already try everything possible... what am i doing wrong?

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
i'ive got stuck in diane's route..

''Diane wants to explain how to increase her milk production'' what do i have to do?
i already try everything possible... what am i doing wrong?
I have found out that when the "Hint" text on your phone does NOT change.
You either have to wait a few days, or progress the story.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I'm pretty sure DC actually agrees with you, but it's just a matter of fact that creating the scenes is what takes the most time and because of that the game has always been pretty weak when it comes to sex scenes. Everybody wants more scenes, but there are only so many that can be added per update. As such its usually the vanialla stuff first and then one has to hope that more gets added. Adding for example 6 mores scenes simply means that it takes notably longer to release the update.

Same issue as sabove. They both had a 50 to 60 day updates back then, so the total number of scenes was simply limited.

I think DC wants to please the normal audience first, then you'll get the fetish stuff that's intended for the girl (in Diane's case milking) and then - maybe - some optinal stuff.

Reactions: Purb
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes