j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
he game has so many scenes that are nothing more than just blueballing the player, the teachers for example, we get how many scenes of the science teacher that are there to tease, same with the french teacher. take those out, and make a bj scene in the time it would take to make those instead.
It's ok to argue about that, but I personally don't mind the french teacher's scenes at all. The tease is a somewhat important part of her story after all. The same is kinda true with this experimental stuff that happens during the scienes teacher's story.

Which is why i dont really buy the whole "i only have so many time to add stuff". if he really wanted to, he could probably add dozens of those scenes now. instead we are getting the 4th "pre tech" whatever the fck that means.
Hm? The pre-tech updates literally aren't doing anything else but adding these "dozens of scenes"? Just not the exact ones you'd like to see.

Reactions: Cube78

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Last time i played this game 3 years ago, is Judith path completed?
If not i'll wait another 3 years
Not even started. Though, since they are 75% done (roughly,... art and writing is basically done, while posing and code is above 50%), at this pace it'll take 4 months for tech to be fully out and possibly 3 more months of bug fixing. Then Rhonda and Annie get an update, Annie will probably get a major one... then it's Judith which might connect with the latinos. So... I guess about a year and 3 months.

Garei

May 1, 2018
Hum Hello all it's strange or it's just me i don't know why but the translation file didn't work when you take your last save i don't know if some people has this bug i see nothing on the wiki of Summertime Saga. ( i activate all time but nothing happen ) i tested with clean save is the same you start with the translation you save and you open the save and the translation didn't work..

If one know the bug or something like that !!!

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
no one can help me can't get any further
what is missing Eve Dress Code with me whenever i want to talk to coach i have to run to the toilet
or can give me a save

Reactions: chicho1958

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Not even started. Though, since they are 75% done (roughly,... art and writing is basically done, while posing and code is above 50%), at this pace it'll take 4 months for tech to be fully out and possibly 3 more months of bug fixing. Then Rhonda and Annie get an update, Annie will probably get a major one... then it's Judith which might connect with the latinos. So... I guess about a year and 3 months.

I love the smell of optimism in the morning , smells like ............ waiting :whistle::giggle:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It took them over a year to get to 70%, no way they make the last 30% in 4 months. Why would Annie's be a major update but not R(h)onda's ? Both are adding 3+ girls and lots of lewds to routes that have nothing. Judith's will also be a big 1, with 4 girls ....

• Hey there
Reactions: APoc1

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
what is missing Eve Dress Code with me whenever i want to talk to coach i have to run to the toilet
or can give me a save
When you talk to the coach you have to go to principal office, but I think that scene is automatic, if you haven't download mod from page 1 do it, fixes a lot bugs, i'll check to see if I have any save, don't have many.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
When you talk to the coach you have to go to principal office, but I think that scene is automatic, if you haven't download mod from page 1 do it, fixes a lot bugs, i'll check to see if I have any save, don't have many.
Its not a bug though. Its just a pita quest I made it through with out any mods.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
or can give me a save
these are the ones I have, in some that quest is done in the one where the cat is I think there it ain't done, but I suggest download the mod, it fixes bugs too, these saves are made with that mod might not work if you haven't installed it

Reactions: Sitara Browen

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
I talked to the trainer then I went to the office according to YouTube he has to give me a task but when she asks me what can I do for you I go straight to the toilet.
During the game I never paid attention to what the coach said, maybe I missed something.
can you tell me what i have to download exactly that's a real pity as long as ketz is playing i can't get any further

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
these are the ones I have, in some that quest is done in the one where the cat is I think there it ain't done, but I suggest download the mod, it fixes bugs too, these saves are made with that mod might not work if you haven't installed it
Interested in what kind of bugs you are getting , care to elaborate ?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I talked to the trainer then I went to the office according to YouTube he has to give me a task but when she asks me what can I do for you I go straight to the toilet.
During the game I never paid attention to what the coach said, maybe I missed something.
can you tell me what i have to download exactly that's a real pity as long as ketz is playing i can't get any further
Use the wiki and the walkthrough thread is over there : >.>

Reactions: Count Morado

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Interested in what kind of bugs you are getting , care to elaborate ?
Don't know because started game with mod and modder said fixed bugs, so whatever bug there was he fixed them, not having any issues but if I recall scroll up someone had a bug.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Don't know because started game with mod and modder said fixed bugs, so whatever bug there was he fixed them, not having any issues but if I recall scroll up someone had a bug.
I see, well just curious because the only bugs I had heard about were from saving your game in the wrong places in the game.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes