flescura

Sep 8, 2017
It's time to get something started with June because think of all the possibilities with school events/characters. MC needs to get a plowin in the school asap.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
I wish we could get Roxy off that trailer, I mean he owns a beach house, right?
I imagine he'd first need to get steady with someone, then have them agree to be in a harem, then buy a big enough house for everyone that will eventually want to move in with him. As far as this game goes... it's a High School casual dating game and as far as the MC is concerned, the whole town is his harem.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It's time to get something started with June because think of all the possibilities with school events/characters. MC needs to get a plowin in the school asap.
It's time for you to wait at least 2-3 years and a few polls.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Okay, I am on the main quest part 2, did the lockbox etc, but the Reporter scene will not trigger.
You say "etc" but did you follow everything #1-24 leading up to # in the walkthrough, including leveling to 4 in Dex, 5 in Str, and 10 in Cha?
Also, this is not the walkthrough/playthrough thread ... .
when will eve fuck mc?
Sometime between Soon™ and Never™

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You say "etc" but did you follow everything #1-24 leading up to # in the walkthrough, including leveling to 4 in Dex, 5 in Str, and 10 in Cha?
Also, this is not the walkthrough/playthrough thread ... .

Sometime between Soon™ and Never™
You mean Never™ and Fucklolnope™

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
I'm pretty sure DC actually agrees with you, but it's just a matter of fact that creating the scenes is what takes the most time and because of that the game has always been pretty weak when it comes to sex scenes. Everybody wants more scenes, but there are only so many that can be added per update. As such its usually the vanialla stuff first and then one has to hope that more gets added. Adding for example 6 mores scenes simply means that it takes notably longer to release the update.

Same issue as sabove. They both had a 50 to 60 day updates back then, so the total number of scenes was simply limited.

I think DC wants to please the normal audience first, then you'll get the fetish stuff that's intended for the girl (in Diane's case milking) and then - maybe - some optinal stuff.
Not wrong and you put out some good stuff, i just hope if they are keep going that the other female characters get more scenes as well. Still only have a few with only 1 to 4 scenes. But i guess that is asking too much. Hell i wouldn't mind Roz getting more scenes.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
2 questions, just saw that I could get to cemetery threw lady gardener backyard, is that crack on wall open at start game? and 2nd answer is there anything hidden if I leave cat instead taking it with me?

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Roxxy doesn't have anal .... And everything you listed will be changed/updated once they get their preg remakes. Then some more added when we get to the dating part. Though it'll stay vanilla, since that's the best seller on Patreon if you ignore furry. Maybe you'll get some BDSM with Annie/Smith build in 2 years
a few things. i said roxxy update, not roxxy the character. her mother has an anal scene if you want. which was added in her original update.

second, yeah, i made a point of saying that, here let me quote myself: "... at least some of the newer characters had more going for them. " i said this in the earlier post, which that one was a completement to.

by the way, when im saying vanilla, im actually talking vaginal. and my complaint was that there were far fewer blowjobs and anal scenes. even though those should be in for the characters. like the aunt, who has the whole milking theme, but doesnt really does more than vaginal and at most you milking her and that's it.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
"Same issue as sabove. They both had a 50 to 60 day updates back then, so the total number of scenes was simply limited."

but it shouldnt take that long to make a vaginal allow anal as well. most of the time, they use the same pose anyways, its not like you need this very specific position to do it. as for blowjob, i would agree, if we didnt get so many custom images that are nothing more than just teasing. the game has so many scenes that are nothing more than just blueballing the player, the teachers for example, we get how many scenes of the science teacher that are there to tease, same with the french teacher. take those out, and make a bj scene in the time it would take to make those instead.

Which is why i dont really buy the whole "i only have so many time to add stuff". if he really wanted to, he could probably add dozens of those scenes now. instead we are getting the 4th "pre tech" whatever the fck that means. also, side note but, how many pretech updates are planned? 25?

Bigredz

Dec 8, 2016
I dont know how to progress the sister quest. The quest log says "I have to figure out her password. She mentioned it in her diary..." I already unlocked her computer but cant progress.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
2 questions, just saw that I could get to cemetery threw lady gardener backyard, is that crack on wall open at start game? and 2nd answer is there anything hidden if I leave cat instead taking it with me?
I dont know how to progress the sister quest. The quest log says "I have to figure out her password. She mentioned it in her diary..." I already unlocked her computer but cant progress.
The walkthrough thread is that way : >.>
"Same issue as sabove. They both had a 50 to 60 day updates back then, so the total number of scenes was simply limited."

but it shouldnt take that long to make a vaginal allow anal as well. most of the time, they use the same pose anyways, its not like you need this very specific position to do it. as for blowjob, i would agree, if we didnt get so many custom images that are nothing more than just teasing. the game has so many scenes that are nothing more than just blueballing the player, the teachers for example, we get how many scenes of the science teacher that are there to tease, same with the french teacher. take those out, and make a bj scene in the time it would take to make those instead.

Which is why i dont really buy the whole "i only have so many time to add stuff". if he really wanted to, he could probably add dozens of those scenes now. instead we are getting the 4th "pre tech" whatever the fck that means. also, side note but, how many pretech updates are planned? 25?
We're getting the pre-techs so paying dudes have something to lewd over while they wait for the proper re-coding, instead of waiting over a year with absolutely nothing to do. He'll keep doing them for as long as it takes. And art doesn't make itself, he could make 20 scenes per girl per update, but you'd have to wait over 8-9 months each time. Which won't happen, even if the milkers have been crying otherwise for over 4 years now

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
The walkthrough thread is that way : >.>

We're getting the pre-techs so paying dudes have something to lewd over while they wait for the proper re-coding, instead of waiting over a year with absolutely nothing to do. He'll keep doing them for as long as it takes. And art doesn't make itself, he could make 20 scenes per girl per update, but you'd have to wait over 8-9 months each time. Which won't happen, even if the milkers have been crying otherwise for over 4 years now

all im saying is, wont he have to deal with the "pre tech" stuff after the tech comes out anyway? so him making that, will basically just force him to redo stuff again. as for whole it will take as long as it takes thing, my question is, sure, but what's the plan? is the new tech even going to make it worth in the end? or even, does he have any idea when it will finish?

because as is, it seems like its not gonna come out anytime soon, if he already has 4 pre tech updates.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
all im saying is, wont he have to deal with the "pre tech" stuff after the tech comes out anyway? so him making that, will basically just force him to redo stuff again. as for whole it will take as long as it takes thing, my question is, sure, but what's the plan? is the new tech even going to make it worth in the end? or even, does he have any idea when it will finish?

because as is, it seems like its not gonna come out anytime soon, if he already has 4 pre tech updates.
Tech build is wider backgrounds (from 4:3 to 16:9) and recode. That's what's been taking over a year and will probably won't come out in 2022. They also do both the batches we're getting now and the "reformat" for the wider screen at the same time, so it won't take them another year to re-do what we got already. Whether or not a wider screen and a less janky engine underneath is worth the wait is up to you.

After the tech is R(h)onda's build, whose art is already done (maybe not 100% but close enough). There's no deadline to either. Last guesstimate DC gave was the entire tech thing would take 4-5 months, over a year ago. And that's another reason why there's never a release date put out.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes