dond1

Jul 29, 2019
So anything worth this time? I have been just ignoring this game and focusing on others since the updates are so damn slow.

Reactions: Jayman69

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I've made an unlocker for the cookie jar gallery
You have to put it in the "game" folder SummertimeSaga\game it works with the new scenes that have variations
you can open this file with notepad to see what it does
Thanks a lot for this. :coffee:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hope on next update can impregnate Debbie Roxy and (His Friends Mom) Yoga Impregnation :cool: (y) Mall Milf to :lepew: (y)
+++ Mexican Teens :LOL:(y) That Cleaner lady's Daughters + Roxy's Friends to (y) Netori Fisherman's Wife + Ann's Mom (y)
Jennie (Mc's Sis) need Romance route +Date :love: (y)

Reactions: Jayman69

Pixelwave

Apr 27, 2021
Daisy has 2 new scenes, Josephine has 2 new scenes, Odette has 1, and Roxy has 2 new scenes, Anyone know who got the 8th? Also what's the other new scene with Roxy besides the boobjob?

Last edited:

volumina-90

Oct 14, 2021
Yeah, they basically went from "we'll change the ratio and improve a few things" to "creating a new game"... then again, it's not like there aren't at least some upsides. People have asked for stuff like Roxxy's boobjob/blowjob for a long time and getting 8 scenes in ~2 months really isn't that bad by DC's standard.
So these are the new scenes? Might be worth playing after all

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
What an absolute joke. I didn't play the last tech update and won't be playing this one. i can't believe people are still supporting this game and hasn't gotten any new real content since before the story ended. The sad part is the story was awful and the last story update they tried to actually do story over sex content and it was an absolute train wreck. Now they have to "redo" their code base, but nothing will change for over a year.

JacksHoff

Jul 15, 2018
I've made an unlocker for the cookie jar gallery
You have to put it in the "game" folder SummertimeSaga\game it works with the new scenes that have variations
you can open this file with notepad to see what it does
how do i download that

addendum: neverminderino

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
What an absolute joke. I didn't play the last tech update and won't be playing this one. i can't believe people are still supporting this game and hasn't gotten any new real content since before the story ended. The sad part is the story was awful and the last story update they tried to actually do story over sex content and it was an absolute train wreck. Now they have to "redo" their code base, but nothing will change for over a year.
You:
1651330240618.png

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes