Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
It seems that I have encountered a game breaking bug while replaying this game. While looking for dad's lockbox in the bank, the MC says that he needs to take another look at the picture because he couldn't memorized the lockbox number, but when I click and take a look at the picture nothing happens. When I click on lockboxes MC repeats saying the same thing. I can't even leave the vault.

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
Guys a question I miss to unlock 3 other things in the objectives and they would be the bag (and let's leave it alone) that of Christmas and that of birthday (365 days), but to get them or have the event how do you do it?

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Guys a question I miss to unlock 3 other things in the objectives and they would be the bag (and let's leave it alone) that of Christmas and that of birthday (365 days), but to get them or have the event how do you do it?
Change your computer's calendar to make it December 25, then watch the map until Santa shows up. Make your character go to sleep 365 times, or until you've hit 365 in-game days.

Reactions: itsyeboii

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
It seems that I have encountered a game breaking bug while replaying this game. While looking for dad's lockbox in the bank, the MC says that he needs to take another look at the picture because he couldn't memorized the lockbox number, but when I click and take a look at the picture nothing happens. When I click on lockboxes MC repeats saying the same thing. I can't even leave the vault.
By "nothing happens", you mean that it doesn't show you the picture?

The devs don't come here. There's a help channel on the . They'll either help you figure it out, or confirm that it's a bug.

Reactions: Tauro Thurius

spitsnasi

May 9, 2019
More of Debbie, Grace, Crystal scene. And perhaps some new scenes with Beth, Lucy, Svetiana, Sara and Coach Bridget would be great.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
More of Debbie, Grace, Crystal scene. And perhaps some new scenes with Beth, Lucy, Svetiana, Sara and Coach Bridget would be great.
Here we go for yet another round of copy/paste :

Debbie needs to win a poll and 3+ years
Grace needs to be popular enough for DC to remember she's in the game, and won't have much anyway
Crystal already got a new scene in 1 of the batches .....
Beth needs to wait 2+ years for Judith's route
Lucy won't get anything until Annie's route in 2+ years (see a pattern yet ?)
Coach needs the teachers' remake in 3+ years

Keep coming monthly with the same thing for the next 3+ years, it might change (not)

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
By "nothing happens", you mean that it doesn't show you the picture?

The devs don't come here. There's a help channel on the . They'll either help you figure it out, or confirm that it's a bug.
It does show me the picture but nothing happens afterwards.

Thanks for the discord link. I'll definitely bring this issue there.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes