DSchar

Oct 4, 2018
Bugs:
1) Debby's route in tasks always blank,expect final stages.
2) Daisy's route missing in tasks.
3) Mr. Ross's route in tasks is blank too.
I've also hit a bug on the Debby and Daisy route. After completing most of the story, I'm guessing close to the end of the newest update. Debbie's barn turns back to her house, which then also stops anymore interactions with Daisy (cow girl) and Debbie in the barn. Only one interaction with Debbie is available but hits a dead end with no way out of the conversation, the "goodnight" option. I do have the 'naughty forum' on so that could be causing the bug.
1651773655450.png 1651773712715.png

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I've also hit a bug on the Debby and Daisy route. After completing most of the story, I'm guessing close to the end of the newest update. Debbie's barn turns back to her house, which then also stops anymore interactions with Daisy (cow girl) and Debbie in the barn. Only one interaction with Debbie is available but hits a dead end with no way out of the conversation, the "goodnight" option. I do have the 'naughty forum' on so that could be causing the bug.
View attachment 1794772 View attachment 1794778
This is Diane .... And mod talks are in the mod thread .....

DSchar

Oct 4, 2018
This is Diane .... And mod talks are in the mod thread .....
Yes, my mistake 'Diane'.... And I don't know if this is actually being caused by the mod or not, other people in this thread may have come across this without the mod

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Yes, my mistake 'Diane'.... And I don't know if this is actually being caused by the mod or not, other people in this thread may have come across this without the mod
Possibly - but since you're playing with a mod, you should address your problem there first to make sure that it isn't the mod. After clearing the mod of the possibility of causing the issue (and knowing srksrk 68's work - it probably isn't the mod), then coming here would be the correct action to see if it is user error or an issue with the game. Not prior to making sure.
It's understandable.

Dec 20, 2021
Download the APK and play the game - that's your problem.
If you're using joiplay so you can play with mods - delete the mods and try to play without them. Most likely your use of mods is the problem.
If you still want mods - check out the mod in the post above me and go to their thread to learn more.
Thanks man

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Who has the best collection save
You do, if you:
  1. Start up game.
  2. On Main Menu, select the changelog link.
  3. Click on "spoilers" listed for this update and then click the button that pops up to give you the in-depth hints of the 8 new animations. Take a screen shot and keep handy.
  4. Go back to Main Menu and select "New Game".
  5. When given a choice, select start at "New Content".
  6. Decide if you want your content to include sharing Maria with Tony and if you want transgender Eve.
  7. Follow the hints for the 8 new animations
Whole thing takes less than 5 minutes if you skip text, maybe 10 minutes if you choose to read it. You now have your own full save based upon your desires.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You do, if you:
  1. Start up game.
  2. On Main Menu, select the changelog link.
  3. Click on "spoilers" listed for this update and then click the button that pops up to give you the in-depth hints of the 8 new animations. Take a screen shot and keep handy.
  4. Go back to Main Menu and select "New Game".
  5. When given a choice, select start at "New Content".
  6. Decide if you want your content to include sharing Maria with Tony and if you want transgender Eve.
  7. Follow the hints for the 8 new animations
Whole thing takes less than 5 minutes if you skip text, maybe 10 minutes if you choose to read it. You now have your own full save based upon your desires.
Way too much effort for what is essentially pure Engrish

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
See my post just TWO posts above yours from four hours ago or Omnikuken's smart ass reply directly above yours from three hours ago where they quote my post. Reading isn't that hard.
For the sake of my blood pressure, I've decided to start blocking every numpty that can't read posts on the same page they're on, ask for Android ports/100% saves/Gallery unlocks within hours of a release, or bitch about wanting NTR/Pregnancy/Toe Nibbling/whateverthefucktheirkinkis in a game that the dev has already stated they won't be added to.

As a bonus, my pages now load quicker, but links can get messed up occasionally. Fair enough trade.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
For the sake of my blood pressure, I've decided to start blocking every numpty that can't read posts on the same page they're on, ask for Android ports/100% saves/Gallery unlocks within hours of a release, or bitch about wanting NTR/Pregnancy/Toe Nibbling/whateverthefucktheirkinkis in a game that the dev has already stated they won't be added to.

As a bonus, my pages now load quicker, but links can get messed up occasionally. Fair enough trade.
Sure hope they do load faster with about only 2-3 posts per page since you blocked 99%+ of the dudes who post what you listed. Too bad you miss on the butthurt though, stuff can get funny at times

Jan 7, 2022
Guys, the Incest patch version number and the version number of the game in OP Title doesn't match. There are 2 Incest patch links on OP. Do they work fine? which one should I use?

PS
Playing for the first time

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes