Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I seem to remember a girl in a cave, anyone got any idea what happened to her, was she a failed experiment? is she gone for good or it she on the todo list?

• Hey there
Reactions: APoc1

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I seem to remember a girl in a cave, anyone got any idea what happened to her, was she a failed experiment? is she gone for good or it she on the todo list?
You mean Aqua ? Or some of the new random girls spread around the tech build (like Somrak's new gym girl, who's magically the same girl on MC's PC) ?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
You mean Aqua ? Or some of the new random girls spread around the tech build (like Somrak's new gym girl, who's magically the same girl on MC's PC) ?
No it wasn't Aqua, it was some kind of Imp I think, you discover her chained to the wall in the cave in the forest, I think it was a few versions back, most of her stuff was very rough sketches.

edit: it's hard to say how long ago it was I don't play every update.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
No it wasn't Aqua, it was some kind of Imp I think, you discover her chained to the wall in the cave in the forest, I think it was a few versions back, most of her stuff was very rough sketches.

edit: it's hard to say how long ago it was I don't play every update.
No trace of her in the wiki. Either you drunked her out or wrong game. Maybe the wiki is a filthy liar too, would make sense with DC's milkage

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
No trace of her in the wiki. Either you drunked her out or wrong game. Maybe the wiki is a filthy liar too, would make sense with DC's milkage
She was definitely in this game, she was only in one version that I'm aware of, it looked like DC was playing with a idea of a storyline.
you discovered her chained up in the cave and were given the choice to free or enslave her (guessing this choice was too extreme to keep in the game), the bulk of the art was literally sketches, no colour.
She might have been a predecessor to Daisy, seem to remember similar horns

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
The game never featured any unfinished assets and there really wasn't another monster girl apart from Aqua and Daisy.
Maybe you added some kind of mod - as far as I recall Lain's mod added some additional scenes in the past - or looked at some kind of fanart?

Edit: I just happened to check Lain's SS topic and for some time her mod added a character called Lillith. Maybe that's who you saw?

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
She was definitely in this game, she was only in one version that I'm aware of, it looked like DC was playing with a idea of a storyline.
you discovered her chained up in the cave and were given the choice to free or enslave her (guessing this choice was too extreme to keep in the game), the bulk of the art was literally sketches, no colour.

The wiki shows the Forest with the waterfall and cave were added for v0.15.0 in April 2018.
Daisy was added to the barn for v0.17.5 in December 2018.
I thought I remembered something in there too ... so I did a search through the version history of both wiki pages, not finding anything.
Downloaded v0.15.3, v0.16.0, and v0.17.0 and UnRen'd to look through image folders.
Nothing. It's a Berenstain/Berenstein Bear mystery.

All three versions: Backgrounds
1653718330708.png

Character Folders
1653719008497.png

Reactions: Stil996

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017

As far as I remember DC talked something similar to this in his stream of introducing a new monster girl (wolf girl if I am correct) who will be in a cave and he's redesigning the cave. But this happened in this month or last month's stream so this is pretty recent.
But you're are saying this happened long back so I am not sure.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
As far as I remember DC talked something similar to this in his stream of introducing a new monster girl (wolf girl if I am correct) who will be in a cave and he's redesigning the cave. But this happened in this month or last month's stream so this is pretty recent.
But you're are saying this happened long back so I am not sure.
Yeah this at least 3 versions back, (probably closer to 6, since I tend to miss every other update)
It wasn't a wolf girl or anything similar, she was something like an imp/demon/spirit, I think she had horns, that she had been imprisoned in the cave for centuries maybe around the time the pirates map came into existence or before. If I recall correctly, you'd do the pirates mini game with the pedestal in the glade, enter the cave and find a secret switch/lever which opened a hidden section of the cave revealing this girl chained to the wall.
I can't stress how rough the art was, the girl started off as uncolored grey, then the sex scenes where pencil style sketches.

Edit: it was Lilith from Lain's SS

Last edited:
Reactions: Omniel

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The game never featured any unfinished assets and there really wasn't another monster girl apart from Aqua and Daisy.
Maybe you added some kind of mod - as far as I recall Lain's mod added some additional scenes in the past - or looked at some kind of fanart?

Edit: I just happened to check Lain's SS topic and for some time her mod added a character called Lillith. Maybe that's who you saw?
Lilith definitely rings a bell, sounds like this might be the answer. do you know what version, if i can look to see?

Edit: confirmed, it was Lilith from Lain's SS

Last edited:
Reactions: j4yj4m

Johnny90H30

Apr 11, 2021
?? I think you got me confused with someone else ??
You see, I won't know in my whole life who you might be, so I'm doing something we practice a lot in my country, specially in dark times when there's no much fun: make fun, laugh it up. Do you know "comedy"? Nor can I make some jokes that clearly don't hurt anyone? From your nickname I can't just assume your gender etc. so I hope I didn't disappoint ya'll.

Last edited:
  • Sad

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
the actual last update was like last year right?
why people still pay for 1 update per year?
While there hasn't been a major story update, they released a decent amount of additional sex scenes in the meantime. That's probably why many are still satisfied. Especially the last scene update was actually pretty good.

Reactions: WackedWu

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
the actual last update was like last year right?
why people still pay for 1 update per year?
You got 24 scenes in that year. Unless you can't do anything without a story, that's about ~2 "normal" releases' worth of lewds, minus the text

suneku

Apr 22, 2019
year past already, devs still cant release their patch, but have 70K+$ per month from patreon
best efficiency i ever seen, SumSaga can compete with Star Citizen :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: RockGold
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes