Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
DC got the Icstor virus. In fact many other developers now got the Icstor virus.
Would make sense if you actually knew what 1 does and the other doesn't. Then you'd still be 5 years late with empty points we heard over 9000 times and which don't do anything
do you think they need 70k p/m for rent? if devs made this project their job, then like a workers they didnt deserve that salary
Welcome to Patreon, where you don't get payed to make something > people donate to encourage you to continue. A concept no1 in here who cries can understand, even after ~6 years.

Reactions: Count Morado

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I've enjoyed this game a lot but I'm not super excited about the micro updates.
What you want then ? Wait over a year for a code remake with nothing lewd ? It's either we get a few scenes every 2-4 months or we get nothing from last March to after this Xmas for wider screen and new locations, but no tidders. You can not like the scenes we get, we still get them somewhat faster than "regular" builds and got more of them in the same amount of time though

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Is this game's main story near completion? Or will there be many more parts to come?
>.> The main story was finished last year and everything from then is girls' routes to flesh out the rest. For a more brutal reply, scroll all the way up above your own post and check the link .......

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
There is no "end of the game", when the guys here say Finished they are talking about the quest line where you try to figure what happened with your dad
I think I have a completely different idea of a finished game then.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes