itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
How can there not be a mom/sis threeway?
Because they are officially family even without the incest patch. And Patreon doesn't like incest so it'll never happen. I don't know why DC decided to make Jenny the actual daughter of Debbie instead of another "friend" or "tenant", wasted potential.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
This!

Also, plenty of fucking with Erik and his mom.
Also also.... it can't possibly be that hard to change
Erik does not have sex with his mom. She's his landlady.

It's not about it being hard to change. It's about Patreon having final say about the ability to have an account on their site. Back in late 2017, a lot of creators had their access suspended due to incest and other content. Dark Cookie made changes shortly after (before March 2018) so that he wouldn't lose his Patreon access. Doing so now, more than 4 years later, to an already established mother/daughter relationship (of over 6 years) for the purpose of two characters to now have sex (or sex scenes together) could be seen as an action made in bad faith and give Patreon the motivation to terminate the account. Changing the relationships now would jeopardize Dark Cookie's financial stability to feed his family, as well as those of the rest of the development team.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
When it comes to Debbie and Jenny, it's indeed true that DC never intended to add a threesome for them, even before Patreon started to ban incest. In his mind they are just too different and simply don't have a real reason or the relationship to have threesome with MC. He basically always argued that it would be be too much work to write a credible story that suits both of them. Then again, both of them (will) have threesomes with other characters, so I don't think it's actually that bad. But sure, for those who really, really like incest it's a problem.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
When it comes to Debbie and Jenny, it's indeed true that DC never intended to add a threesome for them, even before Patreon started to ban incest. In his mind they are just too different and simply don't have a real reason or the relationship to have threesome with MC. He basically always argued that it would be be too much work to write a credible story that suits both of them. Then again, both of them (will) have threesomes with other characters, so I don't think it's actually that bad. But sure, for those who really, really like incest it's a problem.
for the story it is easy, as happened with diane; you come home in the evening you find mc with one; a couple of dialogues and arguments, then you will work to recover the situation and you end up in three

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
for the story it is easy, as happened with diane; you come home in the evening you find mc with one; a couple of dialogues and arguments, then you will work to recover the situation and you end up in three
That's not really how DC wants his characters to be I'd guess. Debbie and Diane have shared sexual history that even predates MC's birth. Jenny on the other hand doesn't want to share MC's dick - unless it's for profit, maybe.

As said, it's not me sayin that, it's just how DC seems view his characters.

Reactions: RockGold

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
That's not really how DC wants his characters to be I'd guess. Debbie and Diane have shared sexual history that even predates MC's birth. Jenny on the other hand doesn't want to share MC's dick - unless it's for profit, maybe.

As said, it's not me sayin that, it's just how DC seems view his characters.
going by how Jenny was getting on with Roxxy it doesn't seem like a threesome with the two of them is very unlikely, it's the next most obvious evolution of the cam show, after that Debbie catching everyone filming and so forcing a confrontation seems like the next logical step forward towards family bliss.

Though like you said none of this is our decision, DC writes it the way DC writes it. I just wish we could get a Threesome with Mia and her mom, particularly since her mom is now my fuck toy.

Reactions: itsyeboii

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
going by how Jenny was getting on with Roxxy it doesn't seem like a threesome with the two of them is very unlikely, it's the next most obvious evolution of the cam show, after that Debbie catching everyone filming and so forcing a confrontation seems like the next logical step forward towards family bliss.

Though like you said none of this is our decision, DC writes it the way DC writes it. I just wish we could get a Threesome with Mia and her mom, particularly since her mom is now my fuck toy.
All fun and stuff until all those are done routes, so nothing will happen. Debbie will get a remake to have her preg and fix the art, not 3some with Jenny. Mia and her mom won't happen ever, cause Patreon. It's been the same empty debate for the last 5+ years, people really need to unass themselves and come to terms with facts.

"But but but, when the game is done in 10 years, he'll remove it from Patreon and we'll get all the wincest confirmed". So stfu for now and wait for that then, nothing will change in the meantime

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
I was thinking about Rhonda's update and about her mother. I was questionig myself what would be the plot for Rhonda's mom considering that DC doesn't usually repeat the characters' themes.
If her husband is into sharing, it would be similar to Tony/Maria.
If Rhonda's mom is a cheater and doesn't care, it would be the same case as in Melonia/Rump.
If her relationship is bad, it would be similar to Helen/Harold (of even Lucy and her husband, it seems).
The only thing I can think of is that Erl is a cuck, impotent, or both. But then, it would be slightly different from Tony/Maria.
What do you guys think?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RockGold

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I was thinking about Rhonda's update and about her mother. I was questionig myself what would be the plot for Rhonda's mom considering that DC doesn't usually repeat the characters' themes.
If her husband is into sharing, it would be similar to Tony/Maria.
If Rhonda's mom is a cheater and doesn't care, it would be the same case as in Melonia/Rump.
If her relationship is bad, it would be similar to Helen/Harold (of even Lucy and her husband, it seems).
The only thing I can think of is that Erl is a cuck, impotent, or both. But then, it would be slightly different from Tony/Maria.
What do you guys think?
You meet her doing track events with R(h)onda and somehow get your D into her cause shenanigans. There's also gonna be the lifeguard somewhere along the way

• Haha
Reactions: Omniel and Filipe86

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Yeah, DC mentioned that if Jenny is going to get threesome, it's very likely either going to be with Roxxy or with Jane. One could quite easily imagine either of them agreeing to have a cam show or such.
I just wish we could get a Threesome with Mia and her mom, particularly since her mom is now my fuck toy.
It would likely be possible in one of Mia's branches, but due to Patreon it very likely won't happen. Next to that I'd actually prefer her to have threesome with for example Mrs. Ross instead - but maybe that's just me.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yeah, DC mentioned that if Jenny is going to get threesome, it's very likely either going to be with Roxxy or with Jane. One could quite easily imagine either of them agreeing to have a cam show or such.
It would likely be possible in one of Mia's branches, but due to Patreon it very likely won't happen. Next to that I'd actually prefer her to have threesome with for example Mrs. Ross instead - but maybe that's just me.
Mia and her mom doesn't need to be incest, who said they have to touch each other, Mother/Daughter threesomes are the hottest kind IMO, A simple scene with the MC fucking Mia with her mom offering instruction from the side lines (with the occasional demonstration), means No incest :p.
Besides only assholes count Lesbian events as incest :p, not like either is going to impregnate the other.

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Mia and her mom doesn't need to be incest, who said they have to touch each other, Mother/Daughter threesomes are the hottest kind IMO, A simple scene with the MC fucking Mia with her mom offering instruction from the side lines (with the occasional demonstration), means No incest :p.
Besides only assholes count Lesbian events as incest :p, not like either is going to impregnate the other.
So, what you're saying is that... Father/Son isn't Incest either??

Alrighty then, good to know. :KEK:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So, what you're saying is that... Father/Son isn't Incest neither??

so you think Father/Son is lesbian?? you might want to have another go at looking up that word!
and
Father/Son threesomes don't need to be incest either, ever heard of a spitroast?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Helen remaining in the room for an extended period of time while Mia and MC have sex (or vice versa) - without attempting to break them up - may trigger Patreon's TOS team. Offering instruction during the act, enjoying herself during the act, or just being voyeuristic watching her relative have sex could be investigated for violation. If you were DC, would you risk your livelihood for one scene?
So, what you're saying is that... Father/Son isn't Incest either??

That's not what Stil996 is saying. He's claiming that if the balls don't touch, it's not gay - but using mother/daughter instead of balls and incest for gay.

• Haha
Reactions: Ranma
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes