Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Split choices can be great in VN's, but they often suck in sandboxy games. It also kinda sticks out like a sore thumb given the overall feel of this game.
Split choices are great when they make sense, there is no reason you shouldn't be able to fuck Mia and her mom, no reason you shouldn't be able to fuck Erics mom by yourself whether you are double teaming her with Eric or not (same for June, she looks like she'd be up for anything)
Reasonable split choices might be the likes of Eve or Roxxy because they hate each other and no way you could date either without the other figuring it out.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Split choices are great when they make sense, there is no reason you shouldn't be able to fuck Mia and her mom, no reason you shouldn't be able to fuck Erics mom by yourself whether you are double teaming her with Eric or not (same for June, she looks like she'd be up for anything)
Reasonable split choices might be the likes of Eve or Roxxy because they hate each other and no way you could date either without the other figuring it out.
I enjoy the split choices because i dont want June so i give her to Erik, while i get Ms Johnson to myself. Same with mia not interested so i get to avoid her while getting her sexually repressed mom.

I understand why people don't like split choices but i think they have been hanlded well here.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I enjoy the split choices because i dont want June so i give her to Erik, while i get Ms Johnson to myself. Same with mia not interested so i get to avoid her while getting her sexually repressed mom.

I understand why people don't like split choices but i think they have been hanlded well here.
if you don't want to share Ms Johnson with Eric, using the June to draw him away makes sense, But when you are both fucking her, it doesn't makes sense that you are locked into only fucking her as a duo. Personally I like Tag-team/DP/gangbang content I want more of it, that doesn't mean the one on one scenes should be locked out.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
How long will this update take to release? Barely +1% every week. Looks like 80k per month are not enough incentive to work or hire new members lol

Anyway, keep milking. I mean, rocking
Lol, if only you came out with this empty post 5 years ago, you'd maybe have a point. Now, you're just the lattest milker who basically repeats the same thing as all the others. Even better, everything you "asked" is already answered a few dozen times in the last ~20 pages. So not only are you now labelled a milker (and hopefully ignored), you're also labelled as a dude who can't be bothered to go back in the thread and read/search. Nice resume

myth123456789

Apr 13, 2018
Is there ware music from save/load menu in early version. Can you help me to found this music? I remember it was slow and play without stopping. How can i get music from early version this game?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
the fifth batch i meant, my bad
For what we know, it (should/could) be the mafia girls (Svetlana and the drug cutters from the main route). Or it could be anything else DC and co decided to troll us with. Aside the 1st batch that was polled, everything else is pure random DC wetdream, no1 knows what'll come next

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
anyone know what girls will get an h-scene in the 4th batch?
It seems like DC prepared something for the mafia girls for the next batch, so we may expect at least a scene for each of them.

So I am very curious how dc wants to make it that the MC can have sex with Annie.

She doesn't seem to be in a very positive mood on the MC I hope it will be something like Roxy falling in love with him but something like blackmail would be interesting too.
I think Annie's story will partly be about MC freeing her from Mrs. Smith's influence and from her underground cult. I don't think Annie really needs that much romance, given that we've got Roxxy and Eve already and just like Ronda she'd be fine as a friend (with benefits).

I'm personally interested in what's going to happen to Richard and how they'll solve the fact, that Mrs. Smith appears in so many different stories at some point - that basically means that they probably can't change her character too drastically once defeated, or it would mess with all kinds of other stories.

Reactions: g4killer

VinRiddle

Jun 30, 2017
Honestly, am I the only one that wants a pure love Annie romance route? Not entirely sure how it'd go, maybe you become a hall monitor/grunt of the cult or something and Annie gradually sees you as more then just a troublemaker. Maybe Annie's mom helps you out as you do favors for her. I could be misremembering, but I think there is a MC/Annie connection with the mom. I see Annie as kinda the stickler for the rules nerdy outcast that latched on to Mrs. Smith because she didn't have any friends. Kinda like a book 1 Hermione type character that took a harder authoritarian approach when she couldn't make any friends and I think the MC could end up in a situation where he could befriend her. Slowly melt that ice wall that she built up around her heart and I'm sure her mother would rather like that.

Maybe a split choice between romance and dominance with the choice hinging on what you do about Mrs. Smith and the cult.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes