petur

Jul 29, 2017
Ulitmately only Eve's story and the main story are to say fully done.
I wouldn't be so sure about Eve. There is still the hinted threesome with her and Odette. Unless they dropped the part of Odette convincing her? Also isn't the prom also a part of the main story, a side arc? So there is still plenty of things to be added to all parts of the game from my point of view.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I wouldn't be so sure about Eve. There is still the hinted threesome with her and Odette. Unless they dropped the part of Odette convincing her? Also isn't the prom also a part of the main story, a side arc? So there is still plenty of things to be added to all parts of the game from my point of view.
I think the "Prom" will be final Arc for this game. Choosing with who will MC goes is like choose for a girl or MILF ( :v ) or man (because it is suppose to have more gay content i believed :unsure: ) or creature ( ;v ) or if it is an harem route and if it is, it will be possible a bi harem? (if we assume MC fuck everything that is humanoid :v ).

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
Kelere what 1 assumptions so you can fill every glass
Live your life otherwise stop with this nonsense

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
Ik zou het om minstens twee redenen niet eens zijn. Eerst en vooral is het aan de ontwikkelaar om te beslissen wat voor soort game hij wil ontwikkelen. De trans/homo/trio-content is immers al sinds 2016 "gepland". Daarnaast snap ik niet hoe iemand echt kan klagen als 95+% van de inhoud naar zijn zin is, alleen maar omdat de andere optionele 3-5% dat misschien niet is. Dat lijkt me een beetje rechtmatig/egoïstisch.

Ten tweede zou ik eigenlijk zeggen dat SS als spel inderdaad voor iedereen is (bedoeld). Ik ben er zeker van dat er veel mensen zijn die bijvoorbeeld het verhaal van Eve leuk vonden/vonden, die nooit een game zouden hebben geïnstalleerd die zich echt op trans/futa-inhoud richt. En hetzelfde zal waarschijnlijk nog extremer zijn voor de homo-inhoud. Ook is het in het algemeen een goede zaak als deze enige aandacht krijgen binnen een game die letterlijk miljoenen downloads per release krijgt, in plaats van games die door een kleine groep mensen worden gespeeld.

Het scheiden van fetisjen in afzonderlijke games is tot op zekere hoogte prima, maar het is altijd goed als er een bepaalde variëteit is. Sterker nog, aangezien SS niet echt een fetisj in het bijzonder dient. Veel mensen zullen kleine stukjes vinden die ze echt leuk vinden, maar tenzij je fetisj "vanille" is, is er niets anders dat echt opvalt - zelfs de incest (voordat Patreon erin stapte) is vrij bescheiden in vergelijking met echte incestspellen.

Bewerken: om toe te voegen, ik zeg niet dat elke denkbare fetisj zou moeten worden opgenomen - maar als het gaat om de voor de hand liggende dingen, zie ik geen reden waarom niet.
[/CITAAT]
These updates without stories are really just fillers. DC's plan was to release the tech update least year, but it seems like he seriously underestimated the time it would take his team to get these "under the hood" things done. Now it looks like they are basically developing a completely new game codewise.

That's why for now we are just getting additional scenes for characters which are already in the game. These cause very little work for his team to implement.
And yes, that's a mixed bag. On one hand the game was always weak on the sexual content side and offered comparatively few scenes, so getting this many now is a good thing (things like Roxxy's BJ for example where demanded countless times). On the other hand there indeed has been no progess on the story side, which is bad.

When it comes to Steam/selling the game, DC already said that he considers the game paid by the development and he doesn't want to sell it for money later on. So if it's ever going to be on Steam, it'll be as cheap as possible (I'm not sure if you can just release it for free without paying fees there).

I'm not even sure it's that complicated. He just doesn't want to spoil the stories. When he started, he was bascially streaming everything he did and as such one already knew what was going to happen in the coming update. Now nobody knows any details and the relases became quite a bit more exiting. But yeah, they do change their plans at times, so it's probably a good thing not to promise any details.
Okay you have 1 point and say sensible things keep it up please

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I wouldn't be so sure about Eve. There is still the hinted threesome with her and Odette. Unless they dropped the part of Odette convincing her?
Sure, we may get additional scenes, but nothing that would really justify a whole update. I'm not saying that's good, as I'd like to see some changes to her story, but it's the realistic thing to expect.
Also isn't the prom also a part of the main story, a side arc? So there is still plenty of things to be added to all parts of the game from my point of view.
Well, the prom will likey get its own update(s) featuring all of the schoolgirls.

Just to be clear, I'm not saying that Eve won't get any content anymore, but only that her actual story is done and that she almost certainly won't get another update on her own.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
The amount of dead ends that won't get anything doesn't mean Eve+Odette's will happen, even if they hint at it for years. Prom isn't in the main route (since that was finding out who killed MC's notdad and it's been done for more than a year). It is however a "main goal" (MC's notdad, the prom and farming enough $ for future schoolage). It will be a (possibly) huge update with every schoolgirl (Jenny and Debbie might also be included, Kevin and Erik is meh at best) when all of them get their routes and most of the game is done ...... Your point of view doesn't really work with how the game is made

Hoey

Oct 8, 2018
Just because some people talked about Erik here recently, today DC talked about the option to add some kind of MC/Erik gay content into his story once he gets the rework (next to sharing June/Mrs. Johnson, of course).
Hmmm, jerking off to Erik is strange I suppose since he's fat, if there's a gay scene, I would prefer Kevin, or Ricky, or father Keeves, but he might do on a pinc.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
1-2 months away from the next update? 0% progress/day
Let's see how many layers of fail we can stack up on that 1 line of yours :

#1 > 1-2 months to what update ? We might get batch 5 within 1-3 months, maybe. "Real" update (tech build) is nowhere near that timeframe
#2 > 0%/day, weird how the morado FAQ says 73%/484 tasks on June 10th (2 days ago on Friday), yet the tracker now says 74%/485 tasks. So not only did they add a new task on the tracker, they finished a bunch of them to add 1% total. Obviously 0 progress
#3 > DC streams ~daily, even if the tracker implodes for months, doesn't mean they do nothing while waiting for the 1st of month $ income
#4 > While the tracker is probably the only visible progress most people have access to, it's notoriously wonky and can go months without moving, refers back to #3 and doesn't prove anything

Unless all of this was a milker trap, you got rekt pretty easily with stuff available to any1 with basic reading skills and who is able to research before coming in here and post hot junk, GJ

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is the Android port and the Linux port up to date together? or are there any delays?
The developer posts free public links on their website about 24 hours after patreon links. In theory, there could be 24 hours of delay from a leaked Windows version here until the Android and Mac versions. Windows and Linux are same download from

As you can see from #64,099 - the latest version was linked at the same time for all versions.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Is the Android port and the Linux port up to date together? or are there any delays?
Linux and Windows are apparently the same link, so there. Android port is official, so it shouldn't be delayed. Worse case, try either/both and witness your stuff melting itself. Or not, doesn't really matter

Jun 8, 2022
>.> The main story was finished last year and everything from then is girls' routes to flesh out the rest. For a more brutal reply, scroll all the way up above your own post and check the link .......
So if it's finished, shouldn't there be an incest - themed remake? Is the latest incest patch (20.5) up - to date in terms of the game/dialogue for an incest playthrough? When was the latest incest patch added?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So if it's finished, shouldn't there be an incest - themed remake? Is the latest incest patch (20.5) up - to date in terms of the game/dialogue for an incest playthrough? When was the latest incest patch added?
The game isn't finished, just the "main" story. there is still a ton of unfinished content

Reactions: Count Morado

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Yeah, they gonna dump over a year of code remake to make another remake with wincest in and get shafted out of Patreon. Then not do the 3 planned routes and the 5+ others yet to be polled, just so a few weirdos can uncockblock themselves into having 3 girls change their title ...... Since you were obviously hidding under rock for the last ~2 years, check the OP and/or search around the thread. Little hope you'll do any of that though

Jun 8, 2022
Ok ok I get it, people ask this hundreds of times, I went back and looked.

I guess the question is, where is the best place to keep tabs on the latest developments of the incest iteration of this game?
Is there a subreddit, a discord, the patreon group? Is there a constantly - updated f95zone thread?
Thanks

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes