Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Ok ok I get it, people ask this hundreds of times, I went back and looked.

I guess the question is, where is the best place to keep tabs on the latest developments of the incest iteration of this game?
Is there a subreddit, a discord, the patreon group? Is there a constantly - updated f95zone thread?
Thanks
You are in it. There won't be an incest iteration of this from the developer anytime in the near future - at least as long as it is listed on Patreon. You can read through the last major discussion - Start: #64,927 approximate end: #64,980

As for information about the patch - See #3 and #1 in my FAQ listed on the previous page: #65,132
You could also look at the threads of the developed mods linked in OP to see what they might have added/edited/etc

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
And pathetic behavior it says enough to me
The event you want to share something like that, fuck off with your hassle
The actual F you on about ? Go back up 4 post to my 1st quote and actually read wtf that dude posted. Then come back claiming anything in that post makes any sense for the thread. Then scroll back down to what you typed and find out you make even less sense the more you post

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
So I am very curious how dc wants to make it that the MC can have sex with Annie.

She doesn't seem to be in a very positive mood on the MC I hope it will be something like Roxy falling in love with him but something like blackmail would be interesting too.

What do you think about it?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So I am very curious how dc wants to make it that the MC can have sex with Annie.

She doesn't seem to be in a very positive mood on the MC I hope it will be something like Roxy falling in love with him but something like blackmail would be interesting too.

There's a bunch more layers on top of that : you got Smith, you got the BDSM guild under the school, you got her mom .... She could either go Roxxy-ish and get over her Smith fandom for MC or you could follow her into the Bible Black stuff with Smith. Only Sploosh and maybe DC knows. Maybe not even them

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021

I think that she is sexually frustrated over MC and it wouldn't take much to flip that switch. :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: affen123

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020

In my fanfic (link to the Annie excerpt in my signature), Annie is bisexual and in a domme-sub relationship with Mrs. Smith. The seed of her relationship with Anon is planted when Mrs. Smith makes her show her breasts to Anon in order to give him an erection after the incident with Martinez and Lopez in the shower. This made her submissive to him, and she was inclined to become his sub because he had the biggest cock. The man with the biggest cock is the king.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
There's a bunch more layers on top of that : you got Smith, you got the BDSM guild under the school, you got her mom .... She could either go Roxxy-ish and get over her Smith fandom for MC or you could follow her into the Bible Black stuff with Smith. Only Sploosh and maybe DC knows. Maybe not even them
A very interesting thought it would be nice if it would happen so and also partly unexpectedly
I think that she is sexually frustrated over MC and it wouldn't take much to flip that switch. :)
had rather the feeling that she does not like him she seems relatively cold to me in the dialogues.

But that with the sexulle frustration is also interesting maybe she is on him but does not know how to do it to be able to get closer to him

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
In my fanfic (link to the Annie excerpt in my signature), Annie is bisexual and in a domme-sub relationship with Mrs. Smith. The seed of her relationship with Anon is planted when Mrs. Smith makes her show her breasts to Anon in order to give him an erection after the incident with Martinez and Lopez in the shower. This made her submissive to him, and she was inclined to become his sub because he had the biggest cock. The man with the biggest cock is the king.
Is also an interesting clue as to how it could happen and would also fit in with her relationship with her director.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
is the current walkthrough present it for the latest update or the walk through is yet to be updated ?
Walkthrough thread is linked in OP - questions about the walkthrough are answered there. However, the wiki has all content up to date through at least v20.9. Using the changelog in the main menu of the game - you can check out the spoilers on how to see the additional scenes for updates since that time.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
A very interesting thought it would be nice if it would happen so and also partly unexpectedly

had rather the feeling that she does not like him she seems relatively cold to me in the dialogues.

But that with the sexulle frustration is also interesting maybe she is on him but does not know how to do it to be able to get closer to him
Yes, it's good to look forward to...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

They might go the dreaded Mia/Erik route and have a split choice that cockblocks the other entirely
Walkthrough thread is linked in OP - questions about the walkthrough are answered there. However, the wiki has all content up to date through at least v20.9. Using the changelog in the main menu of the game - you can check out the spoilers on how to see the additional scenes for updates since that time.
The hidden changelog only goes up to current version, the spoilers don't work for older builds

• Sad
Reactions: Count Morado

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
They might go the dreaded Mia/Erik route and have a split choice that cockblocks the other entirely
That would create a riot. There has to be an Annie + Mrs. Smith threesome. If you ask me, Annie is going to get spitroasted between Anon's cock and Mrs. Smith's strapon.

• Haha
Reactions: Ranma

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
The actual F you on about ? Go back up 4 post to my 1st quote and actually read wtf that dude posted. Then come back claiming anything in that post makes any sense for the thread. Then scroll back down to what you typed and find out you make even less sense the more you post

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes