Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
In case anybody actually cares, this is what the actual Mrs. Smith rework looks like in comparison:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just realized that DC actually removed her ring. I've no idea whether that's relevant or not...
I really wanna bang and dominate that sister.

incubus999

Jul 19, 2019
Honestly, am I the only one that wants a pure love Annie romance route?
[...]

Maybe a split choice between romance and dominance with the choice hinging on what you do about Mrs. Smith and the cult.
Maybe the split choice could be either

A) romantic relationship with Annie and one where you corrupt/dominate her mom
or
B) romantic relationship with her mom and you corrupt/dominate Annie

Reactions: VinRiddle

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
In case anybody actually cares, this is what the actual Mrs. Smith rework looks like in comparison:

I just realized that DC actually removed her ring. I've no idea whether that's relevant or not...
Gotta say I prefer the old version of Smith where you can see the buttons straining on her top, but in general I have real difficulty spotting the difference even side by side for most of these redraws. And Smith looks better in Mia's jeans :p

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Gotta say I prefer the old version of Smith where you can see the buttons straining on her top, but in general I have real difficulty spotting the difference even side by side for most of these redraws. And Smith looks better in Mia's jeans :p
Not shown in the latest j4y pic, but every1 and their notmom had those godawful cheekbone lines that made them look like 60+. Best thing DC did was remove those and smooth out the faces, costumes appreciation may vary

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I mean she just looks like a believable milf in the old version. Along with better proportions and shading.
I just redrew all of the Debbie shower sex images for my mod and, after seeing your side-by-side comparison, I removed one line from Debbie's face and four lines from Anon's face in each image. Debbie went from a 5 to a 6.5, and Anon got 10 years younger. It's quite amazing how much of a difference a single checkbone line or a line under the eye can make.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
It's quite amazing how much of a difference a single checkbone line or a line under the eye can make.
Old Jenny really was a prime example of that:

I mean she just looks like a believable milf in the old version. Along with better proportions and shading.
I guess tastes really differ a lot. To me this old, rough shading has always been a downside.

killer 13

May 14, 2022
I haven't played this game for 2 years and the reason for that is that here on Brazilian sites they don't translate the game with the patch together, and without incest in the game the story is boring in my point of view

Reactions: SipLip

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
I just redrew all of the Debbie shower sex images for my mod and, after seeing your side-by-side comparison, I removed one line from Debbie's face and four lines from Anon's face in each image. Debbie went from a 5 to a 6.5, and Anon got 10 years younger. It's quite amazing how much of a difference a single checkbone line or a line under the eye can make.
The faces in SS often look like crackheads I agree. Good luck with your mod btw

jijo15

Sep 10, 2019
I haven't played this game for 2 years and the reason for that is that here on Brazilian sites they don't translate the game with the patch together, and without incest in the game the story is boring in my point of view
2 years since last time u played? don't worry, you're not missing any new content then

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
2 years since last time u played? don't worry, you're not missing any new content then
You mean aside the 3 part main route with ~6 new girls and 15+ scenes ? And then the 4 batches with 20+ scenes between them ? Yeah, abosulutely nothing new and we've been here that long doing nothing. Guess the milkers were right all along

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes