locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
These full body sprites are supposed to become part of a new phone UI, where the player can access information about the characters once he's met them, plus the option to see them nude once their stories have progressed. Then again, all he does is to add some legs and feet, while the upper part stays the same as it is now.

Edit: In case anybody cares and doesn't want to bother looking up the stream. This is what they look like:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
when do you think we can fuck annie, I've been waiting for this for a very long time, but already the second year has passed and still a technical update

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
The OP's preview pics should really be updated by now lol.
Yeah, people have been pointing that out for years, but by now it's probably a good idea to wait until the wide screen update actually drops.
when do you think we can fuck annie, I've been waiting for this for a very long time, but already the second year has passed and still a technical update
Well, she's on the schedule to get the update after Ronda's. So it'll happen sooner than later, but it'll likely still take some time. Depending on how fast they actually relaese the tech update, it seems somewhat realistic to have her update within the next 12 to 15 months or so.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Yeah, people have been pointing that out for years, but by now it's probably a good idea to wait until the wide screen update actually drops.

Well, she's on the schedule to get the update after Ronda's. So it'll happen sooner than later, but it'll likely still take some time. Depending on how fast they actually relaese the tech update, it seems somewhat realistic to have her update within the next 12 to 15 months or so.
Going by previous updates, getting R(h)onda + Annie builds is at minimum 8+ months. That leaves 4-6 months to get both batch 5 and the tech build out ..... Dubious at best

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Going by previous updates, getting R(h)onda + Annie builds is at minimum 8+ months. That leaves 4-6 months to get both batch 5 and the tech build out ..... Dubious at best
Well, he's been working on Ronda's stuff for quite some time and the coming updates after the tech update will actually be the first ones for a very, very long time where there's nothing to rework. But sure, there's no need to argue about 2 months or so more or less.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Well, he's been working on Ronda's stuff for quite some time and the coming updates after the tech update will actually be the first ones for a very, very long time where there's nothing to rework. But sure, there's no need to argue about 2 months or so more or less.
They still have to pose everything and coder will probably die in the coming weeks, let alone be willing to code R(h)onda's update in a timely matter after the tech build

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
They still have to pose everything and coder will probably die in the coming weeks, let alone be willing to code R(h)onda's update in a timely matter after the tech build
I mean, they did hire a few more part time posers and at least historically, for normal updates, posing and coding has never really been the issue in the first place.

Dready1906

Nov 4, 2018
Yeah she definitely needs needs some D to lighten up her outlook. In fact it might be fun to have her character discover she loves sex so much she becomes a complete slut, with a penchant for creampie gangbangs :oops:.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I'm not trying to start anything, but I believe that, in redoing the base to go big screen, they have been redoing some of the spaghetti code and subsequent updates will be easier to do after the tech release. Just hoping...

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I'm not trying to start anything, but I believe that, in redoing the base to go big screen, they have been redoing some of the spaghetti code and subsequent updates will be easier to do after the tech release. Just hoping...
Having seen all of the code, I don't think it's so much spaghetti as it is inconsistent. There was an old way of doing things and a new way. The new way is better, and hopefully all of the old code will be replaced to take advantage of the newer system.

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
I think they've been very careful not to make that claim since prior assertions that updates would be made easier by extensive codebase reworks (namely the 17.0 Diane update) didn't seem to pan out in practice. Hopefully it'll make the debugging process easier, at the very least.

Mar 21, 2018
Might as well come back in 2024 or maybe even 2025 if Darkcookie or any of his people have an unnamed family issue where they need to take a month off like most devs.

Reactions: HrostFall

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Might as well come back in 2024 or maybe even 2025 if Darkcookie or any of his people have an unnamed family issue where they need to take a month off like most devs.
Don't know what was the point of your comment, but everyone deserves the ability to take time off from work. Whether it is an "unnamed family issue" or "my granny has cancer and I want to spend time with her", what's the difference? Either could be the truth, either could a lie. They could just need a month away to clear their head to refocus. They have the choice, just like subscribers have the choice to support a developer. Just like non-subscribers have the choice to play without paying (either through the developer's choice of offering a free public version - like DarkCookie - or by using a product through pirating it).

Also, sounds like you're projecting your own problems with other developers onto DC for no reason - if you have problems with other developers, share them in those threads.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
someone have the save of the game? in the v0.20.14 Pre-tech - Part 4? or the gallery code?
You can have a save with nothing unlocked, you can have a save with story/routes done with no gallery, you can have nothing and the gallery is unlocked. Then there's no gallery code. So be less precise on what you want and/or stuff that actually exists in-game

OOOOOFTASTIC

May 10, 2019
Just like everyone else I'm very disappointed the game doesn't get updated, no matter what anyone says I think it's the best game out there, simply sucks updates are slow. If anyone has suggestions for something like this please let me know. :)

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes