ashaik

Sep 16, 2020
How many years has it been since a concrete update, i think the last one was the main storyline during the pandemic? I do wish he'd put his resources to better use, this turnover rate is kinda miserable. Apologies for bitching tho.

Reactions: obibobi

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
How many years has it been since a concrete update, i think the last one was the main storyline during the pandemic? I do wish he'd put his resources to better use, this turnover rate is kinda miserable. Apologies for bitching tho.
Apologizing about bitching means you identify you are bitching and had the opportunity to reframe your comment before posting it and you chose bitching.

Years since last major update? One. 31 Mar 2021 - when the main story was finished. Since that time, there have been 4 pre-tech updates with over 20 updated/new animations/sex scenes while the complete overhaul of the coding and moving the content to 16:9 from 4:3, etc has been underway.

I guess it's been about a week since I posted this. See #14, #9, and #1 below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Apologizing about bitching means you identify you are bitching and had the opportunity to reframe your comment before posting it and you chose bitching.

Years since last major update? One. 31 Mar 2021 - when the main story was finished. Since that time, there have been 4 pre-tech updates with over 20 updated/new animations/sex scenes while the complete overhaul of the coding and moving the content to 16:9 from 4:3, etc has been underway.

I guess it's been about a week since I posted this. See #14, #9, and #1 below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Last time was indeed 1 week ago. Our timing calculations are top notch

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I love how some people licking dc cock and defending him . Its just a game dont fight with other people for it and dont defend dc for keeping lots of people waiting ,lots of people paying real money for it they could have bought AAA games with that , its their rights to be angry for taking so much time for tech update and be expected to be happy with some new scenes for old characters like eve or jenny and others. Remember people getting old and its 2 years from last real update, people can't wait forever you know.
But, most of the people paying the freight are NOT angry, but you are.
You're just trying to stir up crap as a new troll.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
I love how some people licking dc cock and defending him . Its just a game dont fight with other people for it and dont defend dc for keeping lots of people waiting ,lots of people paying real money for it they could have bought AAA games with that , its their rights to be angry for taking so much time for tech update and be expected to be happy with some new scenes for old characters like eve or jenny and others. Remember people getting old and its 2 years from last real update, people can't wait forever you know.
This is obvious bait and people bit it. That or you're just extremely good at being an obtuse milker. I'll give you one thing though, folks here go very far to defend DC for some reason.
Fascinating. Too bad most of it is either false or too Engrish to be readable. Also, donating cause you want to say "thank you" to the dev doesn't entitle you to anything. On top of the fact the game was/is/will be free forever to any1, another wasted post about milking. Pure win
You're assuming everyone donates to say thank you. I would expect most people to donate as a way to support and fund the development of Summertime Saga. Which is exactly what has happened for years and is still happening, SS wouldn't be near as developed without the funds of his Patrons, they are to a certain extent entitled to something. But that wouldn't fit your narrative ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
This is obvious bait and people bit it. That or you're just extremely good at being an obtuse milker. I'll give you one thing though, folks here go very far to defend DC for some reason.

You're assuming everyone donates to say thank you. I would expect most people to donate as a way to support and fund the development of Summertime Saga. Which is exactly what has happened for years and is still happening, SS wouldn't be near as developed without the funds of his Patrons, they are to a certain extent entitled to something. But that wouldn't fit your narrative ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Entire point of Patreon is to be donations-based. Whatever random dev does to paywall his junk doesn't change that. My narrative being what Patreon states in their TOS makes me win any fake debate or rebutal you can come up with, and I don't even need to do anything. Welcome to basic reading.

Those who "pay" are indeed entitled to things : bonus Discord channels, votes in polls, a day earlier release on private links. Not the game itself nor anything the milkers have been crying about for years

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Entire point of Patreon is to be donations-based. Whatever random dev does to paywall his junk doesn't change that. My narrative being what Patreon states in their TOS makes me win any fake debate or rebutal you can come up with, and I don't even need to do anything. Welcome to basic reading.

Those who "pay" are indeed entitled to things : bonus Discord channels, votes in polls, a day earlier release on private links. Not the game itself nor anything the milkers have been crying about for years
My main point is that all that Patreon money aren't all thank you's, they may be according to Patreon's TOS but actual people donate money to see the game get continued development and eventually get completed.

I'm not here to argue that DC is a milking scamlord who owes all Patrons a finished game by now. But like I said before, SS wouldn't be nearly as developed, DC wouldn't have as much creative freedom with his Kompas Productions and above all he wouldn't have as much money for himself without the continued support of his fans, if I was in his place I'd be thankful to the Patrons and everyone who supported me, welcome to human decency.

Saying those donations are thank you's for his work which is made possible in the first place by the same thank you's is an insincere way of presenting it. Lazily pointing to the TOS and using that as an anchor doesn't change this.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
My main point is that all that Patreon money aren't all thank you's, they may be according to Patreon's TOS but actual people donate money to see the game get continued development and eventually get completed.

I'm not here to argue that DC is a milking scamlord who owes all Patrons a finished game by now. But like I said before, SS wouldn't be nearly as developed, DC wouldn't have as much creative freedom with his Kompas Productions and above all he wouldn't have as much money for himself without the continued support of his fans, if I was in his place I'd be thankful to the Patrons and everyone who supported me, welcome to human decency.

Saying those donations are thank you's for his work which is made possible in the first place by the same thank you's is an insincere way of presenting it. Lazily pointing to the TOS and using that as an anchor doesn't change this.
For crying out loud people, give it a rest. It changes nothing, either way.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

According to the last stretch goal he posted, DC could still make the same game (supposedly) with 25k a month. Unless you convince people to drop their pledges by ~50k/month, we'll never know if having 3x more income does indeed slow him down

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: WORLD EATER

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Correct me if I'm wrong: But debbie won several polls, including one about a rework, that DC just ignored. Now she's not even in most of the "recent" polls.

According to this, she didn't win anything. The last poll she was in, she finished 5th of 7 with the same % as Mia. Not including scene(s) for the batches.

She already got a "rework" : everything not her route and that came out for/after the main route (0.20) is new art. It's pretty obvious if you go either main or her route and compare both styles ......

DC can and will ignore anything and everything in polls (to some extent). Whatever happens, it will either come back later or get re-polled some day.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: WORLD EATER

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Hope DC will keep working on this Pre Tech stuff... last update was the best since the legendary Roxxy Update some years ago.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018

According to this, she didn't win anything. The last poll she was in, she finished 5th of 7 with the same % as Mia. Not including scene(s) for the batches.

She already got a "rework" : everything not her route and that came out for/after the main route (0.20) is new art. It's pretty obvious if you go either main or her route and compare both styles ......

DC can and will ignore anything and everything in polls (to some extent). Whatever happens, it will either come back later or get re-polled some day.
That page is weirdly out of order.

Look at update 14.5 where she won with Diane and Jenna, which was then canceled.

After that point she's in only 2 polls up against contenders like "Main Story" and multiple character updates packaged together. It's like asking why the best runner didn't win the race when their competitors are in horse drawn chariots. Why vote for a minor Debbie focused update when you could vote for a much larger story update with several characters involved?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hope DC will keep working on this Pre Tech stuff... last update was the best since the legendary Roxxy Update some years ago.
Another bot-wannabe ? Only the 2nd today, this is getting good
That page is weirdly out of order.

Look at update 14.5 where she won with Diane and Jenna, which was then canceled.

After that point she's in only 2 polls up against contenders like "Main Story" and multiple character updates packaged together. It's like asking why the best runner didn't win the race when their competitors are in horse drawn chariots. Why vote for a minor Debbie focused update when you could vote for a much larger story update with several characters involved?
Massive girl bias and/or DC doesn't care about Debbie

May 31, 2018
I have some questions pls: Is the game story complete? What's the "pre-tech" meaning? Is the author trying to change the game engine meanwhile still developing the story?

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
I have some questions pls: Is the game story complete? What's the "pre-tech" meaning? Is the author trying to change the game engine meanwhile still developing the story?
He's upscaling the game, he's not changing the engine, he's bringing the game to 16:9 screen resolution instead of it still being in 4:3, so he's expanding the map, expanding the backgrounds, and also updating old-school stuff that hasn't been touched in years, just all the old school stuff...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
He's upscaling the game, he's not changing the engine, he's bringing the game to 16:9 screen resolution instead of it still being in 4:3, so he's expanding the map, expanding the backgrounds, and also updating old-school stuff that hasn't been touched in years, just all the old school stuff...
Yes but not really : he is swapping everything to 16:9, but whatever you call "old school" is still there (2 Debbie art styles, Mia and Erik being crap routes, etc) ..... Only other thing (and what is taking them so long) is re-coding the entire game to get rid of 5+ years and 4+ coders' junk to make the game more stable and "future-proof"

Also : incoming daily Morado FAQ linkage

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes